FS: BFG 8800GTX OC watercooled,754 3200+,939 3200+, BFG 7800 GS AGP,HIS x1950 PRO AGP

shamgar

Limp Gawd
My Ebay Feedback

My Heatware Feedback
I would have more Heatware, however many people do not leave Heatware feedback.

I do not think that I am interested in any trades at the moment, however you can let me know your offer.
I accept non-cc PayPal as payment.
PM me for extra pictures or if you have any questions. I can have them uploaded to a server quickly for you.
Shipped prices are to anywhere in the continental US. Contact me for shipping costs if you're located anywhere else.
Feel free to make offers on anything, but please no lowballs.

NOTE: With any purchase I will give you a FREE DVI cable. They are brand new, straight from DELL. Connect your monitor using a new DVI cable instead of that old VGA cable and get better picture and be able to use more resolutions on your lcd/monitor!

bfg8800gtx watercooled is now sold. i have the extra watercooling items if you need.

Extra water-cooling goodies. Such as extra water-cooling hoses, extra clamps, extra water-cooling block that you could put on a Northbridge/Southbridge/extra graphics card/ possibly CPU. Also included is a clip that you can put on one of the pci slots on your computer that will allow you to run the hoses outside of the case! Some of these parts are from a water-cooling system that I am not using any more.

Pic(s):
8800gtxocfront.jpg

8800gtxocback.jpg

kingwincpuwaterblock.jpg
**** NEW CPU WATERBLOCK INCLUDED NOW!!!111
SOLD

2. Socket 754 AMD Athlon 64 3200+ with heatsink and broken motherboard

Selling this for $25 shipped, which has processor, working heatsink+fan, and broken motherboard. SOLD

3. Socket 939 AMD Athlon 3200+ with heatsink RETAIL BOX tested and working!
Serial numbers as follows:
ADA3200DIK4BI
CBBFD 0442RPDW
1128264K4002
The Athlon 64 wiki page lists this as:
"Winchester" (D0, 90 nm)
Athlon 64 3200+ 2000 MHz 512 KiB 1000 MHz 10x 1.40 V 67 W Socket 939 October 14 2004 ADA3200DIK4BI

SOLD for $25 shipped.

4. BFG NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GS OC 256MB AGP
Currently working in one of my computers, this graphics card is really great. It can even run Age of Conan at decent settings!
Here are the specs from the BFG website:
Performance
GPU NIVIDIA GeForce 7800 GS
Core Clock 400MHz (vs. 375MHz standard)
Vertices 600 million/sec.

Memory
Video Memory 256MB
Memory Type GDDR3
Memory Clock 1250MHz (vs. 1200MHz standard)
Memory Bandwidth 40.0GB/sec.

Product link for BFG 7800GS OC
This card is very overclockable and is also a new card from BFG when they replaced my 6800 OC from an RMA.

$90 shipped. SOLD

5. HIS X1950 PRO IceQ 3 Turbo 256MB AGP
This card is amazing. Comes stock overclocked and is a dual slot cooling design so it pushes all of the hot air out of your case. I will recommend that you have a fan on the outside of your case blowing cool air into your case to keep this card extra cool. Make sure that you do not have a vacuum sucking all of the air out of your case from other fans or this fan on the graphics card will not work at its optimal capacity. This fan really does keep the graphics card and memory cool and you can overclock this card even more than it already comes overclocked as well!

HIS X1950 PRO IceQ 3 Turbo 256MB AGP Product Link

One thing I will mention is that when I first installed this card getting the drivers to work was somewhat difficult. It would "Blue Screen of death" upon bootup. What I did was I
1)Downloaded the latest drivers
2)booted up into safe mode
3)tried installing the drivers in safe mode.
4) If that didn’t work then I would go to the hardware manager tab under system, and right click the agp video card, and then I chose update driver
5)I chose have disk and browsed to the folder where the latest ATI drivers were put.
6)I installed those drivers and then everything was perfect.

It took me a while to get this done but when people say these cards don’t work well, perhaps they are not trying those steps.

My personal suggestion for this card: Download ATI tool 0.27 beta 4, set the fan to constantly work at 100%. Also for extra stability you could underclock the core back to around 580 from 590 but you do not have to. You can overclock the memory as well on this card. This card can play everything from stalker, age of Conan, the Witcher, wow, etc at really great framerates.

*Lowered*
I am selling this for $95 shipped.

x1950produalslot.jpg

x1950profront.jpg

x1950proside.jpg

NEW ADDED ITEMS!!!!!!!

BFG 8800GTX OC 768mb ram DUAL SLOT COOLER!! Pci-e
SOLD!!!!

NEXT UP E6850 and 2 intel stock coolers.
was working when pulled just recently.

SOLD for $120 shipped

corsair dominator ram
2gb total per package, 2x1gb ddr2 in each
1066mhz, pc2-8500 c5

part number is
TWIN2X2048-8500C5D G

i have two boxes of this, so that means a total of 4 sticks of 1gb each.
i did run memtest on these and they did work when i ran memtest.
NOTE: these have a lifetime warantee on them.

pics:
corsairdominatorpc2-8500c5.jpg

corsairdominatorpc2-8500c52.jpg

will sell each package for $55 shipped. buy both and i will sell for $100 shipped. SOLD

Please let me know if you have any questions, I can be reached by PM on here quite often as I am usually near a computer to check. I will return any questions as quickly as I can. Thank you for looking and I do return bumps!

bump.

Also, on the BFG 7800 GS OC AGP the bios version is listed as

Someone had asked me that question so here is the answer.

it turns out that you can use the old 7800 gs agp on a mac and flash the bios as long as it is the bios i have the 70.xx one. Currently this card is pending a sale. I will update when the transaction has gone through.

Also, bump on other items.

7800GS is sold!!!!

Also lowered the price on 8800gtx oc watercooled to $400 shipped

also lowered the price on the x1950pro agp to $95 shipped

pm me and make an offer!

bump and lowered the price of the 8800gtx overclocked watercooled to $350 shipped!!!!!

when i had the x1950 on running tests and i had it at 100% fan i never saw either temp (mem or core) go above 55C. That obviously may change due to your airflow of your case, which is why i said i had a fan on the side of my case blowing air into the case and i also had other fans blowing air out of the case as well. If your case has poor airflow it may not work as well, however, this is the best air cooling (stock on a card) you can get.

bump 8800gtx wc and watercooled stuff i'm dropping the price AGAIN and selling it ALL TOGETHER at $260 shipped. i doubt you will find it cheaper than that.

bump lowered the price on watercooled card 8800gtx oc by bfg with all the parts for $200 shipped.

Would you take a postal money order for the 8800GTX? If so, please pm me with your mailing address. :)

bump PLUS i now have the CPU waterblock and extra hoses which i will also include in the deal! so now you will have a watercooled card, an extra waterblock for whatever you want, the cpu waterblock, and all of the hoses for $200 shipped!! you will just need to get your own pump and radiator!

pic will be uploaded soon for CPU waterblock

thanks for pointing that out.
one box says 2.20V ver1.2 on both sticks of ram.

the other box says
XMS850V1.2 on both sticks of ram.

so i'm guessing its version 1.2 on all of them.

i really dont know the difference but perhaps you could point it out to me?

thanks

and bump

V1.xx are the Micron chipped ones and are a little more sought after for their overclocking abilities. Wish I could scramble some money together so I could put some mates with the ones I have. Not looking for any trades?

Mine!...

Send payment details please.
Rob

NEXT UP E6850 and 2 intel stock coolers.
was working when pulled just recently.

stats on the e6850 are as follows:
intel '05 e6850
intel core 2 duo
SLA9U MALAY
3.00GHZ/4M/1333/04
L719B095

was purchased in retail box but i accidentally threw out the box.

looking for $120 shipped with one stock fan included.

Back