FS: BFG 8800GTS

Lupine

Gawd
*** CARD SOLD ***

I'm selling my slightly used (2wks old) BFG 8800GTS vidcard. Retail version, includes box and all accessories. Card is in perfect condition.

Asking $370 shipped. Paypal preferred.

Heatware: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=36911

I'll post pics later today. Need to pull the card from my computer first. ;)

Feel free to post any questions either here or via PM.

*** CARD SOLD ***

omgwtfbbq comes stock on that gfx card? how horrible!! kick ass price tho and im also wondering where your located

The omgwtfbfgsauce is a sticker lol. I don't know how it compares to 2x 7900gtx but I suspect it is better. Sounds like a good time for google. ;)

Yes, I will ship to CA.

markkleb said:
Why are you selling it?
I'm planning to switch to ATi, either the upcoming R600 or an older 19xx series card. Why? Because ATi cards can run Folding@Home and that is really the only thing I do anymore that will utilize the power of a current-gen gfx card. I had heard that 8800 would Fold but I was mistaken.

markkleb said:
I am going through the same decision right now too, but the 8800 is so dam nice..
It is a fantastic card ... and a complete waste in my system lol. I couldn't believe how big this thing was when I pulled it out of the box, and quiet too. nVidia hit a home run w/ this series. I just wish I had time to play games that would do the thing justice. And wish I knew for sure whether or not a F@H client will ever be written to accommodate its insane power.

You put the 8800 gts in the super lanboy with out haveing to move anything like the hdd cage right? cuz i have a super lanboy and want that card so do u have to move anything?

You put the 8800 gts in the super lanboy with out haveing to move anything like the hdd cage right? cuz i have a super lanboy and want that card so do u have to move anything?
The GTS fit w/ room to spare in my superlanboy. I think it'd be a different story w/ a GTX though.

Back