• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

FS: BFG 6800GT OC AGP Retail.

dababus

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
118
Retail bfg 6800 gt oc with 400/1100 speed (modded bios). Comes with box, manual and driver cd.

SOLD.

Heatwar under absar. Non-cc paypal acceptable.

Thanks.
 
I tried to PM you but sent it before I was done.

I'll call dibs, pending details on feedback and payment.

U looking for any partial trades to lower the price?
I have a 6800NU and would like to upgrade.
I also have hard drives, DVD burners, and a SFF PC.

YGM.
If it doesnt come thru, email me - Dposcorp@gmail.com
 
Yo steel. His heatware is IMMACULATE. Smokes mine and yours combined. I have dealt with this guy. He is a GOOD trader...
 
operaman said:
Yo steel. His heatware is IMMACULATE. Smokes mine and yours combined. I have dealt with this guy. He is a GOOD trader...

thats good to know. im sure the mods will keep that in mind. especially since Kyle posted not to long ago if you dont post valid email you will get a 2-3 day vacation, irregardless of other factors.

Im trying to help this guy avoid that. Excuse the hell out of me.
 
I was just vouching for him so people know he is not a troll. The whole point of this is the [H] has become Troll Haven and the email thing is to crack down on that. I appreciate your concern, and I was not slamming ya. you're a good guy.. ;)
 
I'm wondering if this card is still available. I'm currently waiting to hear from another person on this board about a diferent card, but if that falls through i'd like to check my options here.
thank you.
Jason
 
Back
Top