FS~BBATI 9800pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, bare card with installation CD for $55 shipped? What did you do to replace the thermal compound once you removed the HSF?

I may just need this for my compy as mine is currently dying! :(

i used some compound that came with my shuttle. but it will be clean so tha you can apply some AS5 or something. i can burn you a copy of the latest catalyst driver also. the card also comes with the adapter and the cables.

pics please.. catch me on im at eborden50. i probably want it 95% sure. what is bbati vs ati?

if eb50 doesnt take it, I may want it for a friend. PM me if the deal falls through with him.

that is the same exact card i have. it is built by ati (bbati) and it has a r360 core. the r360 cores are known as the 9800xt flashers.

the only problem with the one from newegg, is that you will not get any of the cables and i have all of them from the retail package. when i get home tonight, i will take some pics of the card and cables. just shoot me your emails and i can mail them to both of you. thanks for the intrest guys.

bump for a classic card, the old days with this card were awesome. But this card doesnt do it anymore for the games of today

i have played BF2, HL2, CS:S, Farcry, etc with this and i was able to play them pretty good. if i remember right i was getting about 40-50 fps in DOD:s. of course it cannot hold a candle to my x800xl, but it is still a good midrange card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back