FS: BBA X1800XT nib sealed

bump

i still cant acess the PM system so u might want to try mailing me instead.

edit except i cant acess that either :LOL:

Hi, I can't seem to access the PM page so I will do this here. I have an AMD Athlon 3800 X2 and/or a BFG 7800GT I am willing to trade. Please email at MBentz at gmail dot com so we can work something out. My heat is under MBentz and my eBay name is MBentz18. (Combined I am 24-0.)

I wonder if this was purchased through the ATI EPP cause i found out today i can get the x1800XT 512mb for 359.

yes fully willing too ship to india just have to recieve address so i can give u an estimate then once price is confirmed ill give u my paypal info u send payment and as soon as it clears ill ship it.

anyway also note

anyway considering so many ppl keep asking ill sell 1 thats ONE card for 450 + shipping now this card had its UPC barcode cut off as im trying to see if the mail in rebate will work as 2 diffrent ppl from ATI gave me 2 diffrent answers. Other then the barcode the box is completely sealed and in pristine condition and is still unopened.

gandalfthewhite said:
yes fully willing too ship to india just have to recieve address so i can give u an estimate then once price is confirmed ill give u my paypal info u send payment and as soon as it clears ill ship it.

anyway also note

anyway considering so many ppl keep asking ill sell 1 thats ONE card for 450 + shipping now this card had its UPC barcode cut off as im trying to see if the mail in rebate will work as 2 diffrent ppl from ATI gave me 2 diffrent answers. Other then the barcode the box is completely sealed and in pristine condition and is still unopened.
I will take that... Chk PM...

Bump

update one card sold one card need to confirm price and one card have some one interested so if u want to make an offer let me know and ill keep you guys updated

Back