FS: BBA 9700 Pro

RAutrey

[H]ard|Gawd
BBA 9700 Pro for sale. $200 shipped. Heat under rautrey. Bumps appreciated. End of story.

Sure. I'm interested in GF5xxx cards and 1GB of PC3200 memory. What do you have?

Just got out of the hospital after a month as was stickied for a while here, so I dont have a current for sale or trade thread heh...

I have:

MSI GF4 ti4400 with most of the accessories... missing some of the games but they are in one of the cases in my room, I just have to track them down... card works great and is in good shape.

2x256 Mushkin Level 2 high performance DDR RAM, pc3500

Dtek Pro Core with two 120mm fans and a shroud

Red CCFL that I just got in the mail but decided to go blue instead heh

Modded playstation with two controllers, one white and one black dual shock, a memory card, all connectors to hook it up, and around 50+ burned games that it will play since it has a mod chip

Philips cdrw, I cant remember the exact speed but I could check, it is older and was replaced by my 48-32-48 or whatever it is hehe

PCI 56k modem

PCI sound card, I believe it is 5.1 or 6.1 but would have to look because I havent used it in a while

There is more but I would have to look through static bags to get the information... forgot just about everything that was on my list before the accident heh... surprised I remembered my passwords to everything :) Getting much better now heh...

I've got a gfx5600nu 256meg prolink vivo retail card + a 512 ddr3200 dimm (legacy tech) I'd like to trade for your 9700pro if you interested. My contact info is in my sig.

I could do $50 plus the ram if the card is still available.

lmk

Thank you,
-Brian

Back