FS: Battlefield 2 and Special Forces Expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Law

Gawd
The title pretty much says it all. I just got this game a little over a month ago and got the expansion for Christmas and both are in perfect condition. They are both the CD versions. The game is awesome, but I started playing WoW again after a long break and I am addicted once again. So I have found that I am just not playing Battlefield anymore.

BF2 - $27 shipped
SF expansion - $18 shipped
Or get both for $40 shipped
BOTH have been SOLD!

They both come in the retail boxes with the manuals. They are basically both brand new. I just opened a heatware recently, so I don't have much feedback there, but I do have a good amount of feedback on ebay since I have always used that in the past.

Ebay: Brennanrit (90 and climbing feedback at 100%)
Heatware: The_Law (brand new)

I greatly prefer e-check payments via Paypal, but I am set up to take credit card payments if you have to pay that way. Also, I can take a personal check or money order, but I prefer Paypal just so things move a little faster. (Plus I want to buy a new golf club off ebay and money in Paypal would help manage the wrath of my wife)

Thanks for looking and please BUMP.

How much for SF?

Has it been played online? Do I have to use your "username" or...?

The game has been played online, but to my knowledge you can make multiple accounts with the same game. I actually have several different names that I use online with just the one game. I just had to use different email addresses with each of my different names, so I assumed that you could have as many names as you wanted as long as you had more email addresses. Someone please correct me if I am wrong on this (there may be some limit tied to the actual game that I am not aware of).

SF alone would be $18.

have you registered your cd keys?
can i use my account with your games?
i am very interested!!!

The game has not been registered. I am almost positive you could use other characters with this game. I can't say for sure, as I don't know anyone else who has this game to test this out, but I personally have 3 different names that I play with off the same disk. I just had to have a different email address for each character I created. So I am almost POSITIVE that you can just create a different account set up with a different email address. If we make a deal I can even attempt to set up a name with whatever email account you want just to make sure it works before any money or merchandise changes hands.

Also, you have PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back