FS: Basically New GTX 1070 x2 and GTX 1070ti X2

kookoo102

Limp Gawd
Please Read Everything
Name : Andre Penso
Email Address OR Contact : PM or gybo102 at gmail.com / 845 two eight three 5988 (txt first pls)
DO NOT send payment without contacting me first
Pricing does not include shipping or paypal fee
Only ships to the address listed with the Paypal payment
Will not hold items... have been burned before, sorry
Please no offers / trade

Pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/CzBGGFqrIBqHE8FT2

EVGA GTX 1070 SC: SOLD

Aorus 1070: SOLD

2x MSI GTX 1070ti Titanium: SOLD

The TI cards were never used, but removed from the static bags, the normal 1070 cards were installed in 2 computers for about 24 hrs then removed.
I have the invoice from the purchase if anyone is interested. All purchased on the 28th of Dec.

I am going to head to bed soon, so If I do not respond till the morning, I will respond in order of contact received. As mentioned above, I will not "hold" anything. Doing so in the past has led to many issues and I do not have the time and patience to be waiting around on someone while others are inline ready to pay. Hope that does not get taken the wrong way.

Any questions, please contact me. For quicker response, please use the phone # for texting (top of the page)

Ebay: kookoo427 on eBay
Heat: kookoo427 | HeatWare.com

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
fyi, going for almost 2x these prices on that well known auction site. which is where they might end up after shipping.

lol, yea.... I know I can play the market, just trying to keep things fair. Hope they go to someone that is planning to use them... but ... up to them if they want to sell and make profit.

Back