FS: Awesome 5970, 5870, Dimastech, Intel SSD, 4870X2 Cheap

BlueAqua

Gawd
I will be adding more to this thread as I organize and continue to shed most of my gear. Keep an eye out as I'll update this thread. If you need anything, let me know.

All prices are firm and in US dollars. I prefer payment via paypal and I will only ship to paypal verified addresses with a signature confirmation.

Shipping will be via USPS Priority. It typically takes 2 days from my house to most places in the continental US.

I have heatware under BlueAqua.

Shipped prices are for the continental US only.

Diamond ATI 5970 with EK Nickel/Plexi full cover block and Nickel plated backplate. Works great. Original heastink/fan will be included. Will do 950 core / 1300 memory 24/7 stable. Very powerful card. SOLD

IMG_5722.jpg

IMG_5720.jpg

Sapphire 5870 without box $300 Shipped, no box or accessories.

IMG_5713.jpg

Diamond 4870X2 Gpu with EK Nickel/Plexi full cover block. All screws are black to blend in well. Card works great. SOLD Original heastink/fan will be included.

Intel 80GB G2 SSD OEM. Very slight use. SOLD

And the grand daddy of them all. Limited Edition Dimastech Hard Enoz Bench table. I just got this and it's a beauty. All accessories are included. SOLD

I'll post more as I get it. Thanks

Last edited:
damn that 4870x2 is tempting. i love my 5850, but i really dont use dx11 or eyefinity. hmmmmm.

And the grand daddy of them all. Limited Edition Dimastech Hard Enoz Bench table. I just got this and it's a beauty. All accessories are included. $135 Shipped

I'm liking this. Lets see how much is left over after payday.

Back