• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: Audigy 2 ZS

My bad.... for some reason I thought I was in the FS/FT Forum... Admin, think you could bump me over there?
 
I'm not interested but on Newegg you can buy those brand new for 55 bucks. Might want to rethink your offer and move the thread :p
 
azulcorvette said:
I'm not int Might want to rethink your offer and moveerested but on Newegg you can buy those brand new for 55 bucks.

On newegg the card is NOT $55.
 
I'm sorry. That's not my quote that you "quoted" and a type error I experienced. 60 dollars, not 55.
 
Back
Top