FS: ATI X800XTPE AGP, OCZ ModStream 450W PSU, Mobile 2400+/DFI [email protected] combo

BUMP

Darn, if I had the cash (I do, but I need to pay off a bill) I'd buy the x800 :(

Quick question bump:

What is the difference between the X800 Pro and the X800XT? Yes, I understand that this X800 Pro has been modified to open all 16 pipelines... :)

Coder said:
Quick question bump:

What is the difference between the X800 Pro and the X800XT? Yes, I understand that this X800 Pro has been modified to open all 16 pipelines... :)

You answered your own question. The Pro has 12 pipes, the XT has 16 and a speed bump.

Bump!

Bump
replied to PMs

the X800 Pro is 12 pipelines and 475mhz. the X800XT PE is 16 pipelines and 520mhz.

Consider this a dual purpose "If this is still available at the end-of-July I'll take it" + "Thanks for answering my earlier question" bump.

Why end of July? Because my birthday is on the 23rd and my Mother-in-Law always sends me a check. :) Yes, it's kinda weird for a 43-year-old man but hey, I still play games so why not still get birthday check from the MIL? :D

What? What are you all staring at? Is my shoe untied?

/steps back

Okay.. I'll go back to work. :p

That's a pretty good Mother in Law you have there. :) Thanks for the bump, if it's still available at the end of July I'll send you a PM.

BUMP!

Back