FS: ATi x800xt-pe

BullsEyeBob

2[H]4U
This bad b-oy has served me very very well. Bought the day they became available for $499.99. AGP inter-face. Built by ATi. Does 560/560 all day every day. Have overclocked to 585/580 be4 with no artifacts. Zalman cooler included, applied with AS5. Idles around 39°C, full load 68°C, in my Antec case. I also have the stock cooler and will include it if requested. Has been kept dust free, very clean. $90.00 price tag includes shipping. PM me or email if interested. [email protected]

x800xtpe.jpg

Is this still for sale?!? If so please let me know as this is exactly what I am looking for, but your price is alittle too high. I will give you $80 shipped.

Yes this card is running in my machine right now. I play games on it damn near daily, with the 560/560 overclock (just the core is o/c'ed from 520) I mentioned above. I could run this card harder, specially with the Zalman cooler, but I dont as it's not worth it. I am gonna replace it with the GeCube x1950xt to tide my agp rig for another year.

If you're still interested lets take this to PM's or email. [email protected]

Price edit again. $95

I will most likely buy this. Just waiting on my next paycheck which is next Fri. $90 shipped is fine. Perfect working condition right?

As I've stated, perfect. Been kept clean, no dust. Looks just like it does in the pict in the 1st post.

I am leaving for a vacation Sunday the 22nd and wont return until Saturday the 28th. This should give you time to think about the deal and decide if it's really what you want. I'm in no hurry to sell this card, so it will be here when I get back.

Talk to you then Steve. ;)

Back