ATI X1950XTX: SOLD
Slightly used. Pretty much pristine except for the missing UPC from the box. This is the regular card with two DVI outputs, not the Crossfire model.
Aquacomputer Aquagrafix 6800LE/7800GT/7900GT water blocks. I have 2 of these(one says 7800GT the other 7900GT) that I never got around to using. $35 each or $60 for both.
Prices include shipping. I'll only ship within the US. Paypal only.
References:
Heatware
Beerology
Pics available if you need them. Just email me at alex_olague at yahoo dot com
Thanks.
Slightly used. Pretty much pristine except for the missing UPC from the box. This is the regular card with two DVI outputs, not the Crossfire model.
Aquacomputer Aquagrafix 6800LE/7800GT/7900GT water blocks. I have 2 of these(one says 7800GT the other 7900GT) that I never got around to using. $35 each or $60 for both.
Prices include shipping. I'll only ship within the US. Paypal only.
References:
Heatware
Beerology
Pics available if you need them. Just email me at alex_olague at yahoo dot com
Thanks.