I am selling a used ATI Radeon 9700 PRO. It is in good condition. Works with all the latest games. There is a Heat Sink (on the back of the card, not the GPU) which is detachable but it can be stuck on using silicon paste. I will include the silicon paste for free.
If you happen to have lower range graphic card and you are in need for better graphics in your games and also to run with out lagging, and your maximum budget is $100 then I garuntee that this is your type of a graphics card. I bought this graphic card for $140.
If you want extreme graphics on your card, then dont waste your time here go ahead and look for ATI Radeon x1900 XTX or nVidia 7900 GTX and so on.
The Cost of Buying This Graphics Card: $70
The Shipping for this Graphics Card: $0 (Free)
The Availability: Only In USA
The Feeling Of Having a Graphics Card to Fullfill Your Desires: Priceless
**Payment Method: PayPal Only
If you happen to have lower range graphic card and you are in need for better graphics in your games and also to run with out lagging, and your maximum budget is $100 then I garuntee that this is your type of a graphics card. I bought this graphic card for $140.
If you want extreme graphics on your card, then dont waste your time here go ahead and look for ATI Radeon x1900 XTX or nVidia 7900 GTX and so on.
The Cost of Buying This Graphics Card: $70
The Shipping for this Graphics Card: $0 (Free)
The Availability: Only In USA
The Feeling Of Having a Graphics Card to Fullfill Your Desires: Priceless
**Payment Method: PayPal Only