FS: ATI (original) Radeon X800 XT PLATINUM EDITION AGP Video Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randolphjo

Weaksauce
Edit 6/25/06 - The video card has been sold. Thanks.

Still has 2 years and 2 months left on the ATI direct warranty.

I have for sale an ATI (original) Radeon X800 XT PLATINUM EDITION AGP Video Card for sale. I have two desktop computers and each one has an ATI Radeon X800 XT PE card in it and each have an Arctic Cooling Silencer 4 upgraded heatsink/fan installed on it. The cards run much cooler and quieter with the Silencer 4 installed, however the stock heatsink/fan is included with the card and I could reinstall the stock heatsink/fan before shipping – if desired.

Since I’m in the process of building another desktop with PCIe video, I’m parting out one of the two AGP based desktop computers I already have. The card I’m selling is out of my back up computer has rarely been used. I ran the card at stock speeds but did test the overclocking abilities via the ATI Catalyst Control Center. The card can overclock up to Radeon X850 XT PE speeds on air cooling, but I don’t run my computers overclocked – except to do some benchmark tests. Otherwise, I run everything at stock speeds (plenty fast enough).

(edit 6/24 final price reduction) $175 for all - you pay the shipping. This ad will be shut down after this weekend.

I will sell this card with the Arctic Cooling Silencer 4 (and of course the stock heatsink/fan) for $225 – shipped, insured. I will sell the stock card (without the Arctic Cooling Silencer 4) for $210 – shipped insured. I bought this card directly from ATI as a refurbished card with a 3-year warranty. I purchased the card 08/15/05, so there is still 2 years and 2 months left on the ATI direct warranty. The card has performed flawlessly and is in as new condition. I will guarantee that this card has no problems whatsoever. Pictures are available – just ask.

JR

Radeon® X800 XT PLATINUM EDITION
Memory Clock
Speed (MHz) - 560
Engine Clock
Speed (MHz) – 520

Awesome card I bought one myself off hardocp a few months back for my shuttle. Works great for people stuck in 754 socket. Hope you sell it. Bump for you.

Thanks very much for the bump. These really are very nice cards.

I had an ATI X850 XT PE card in another of my rigs once and when running benchmarks, the X850 XT PE outpaced the X800 XT PE, but in real world usage, the X800 XT PE kept up with the X850 XT PE.

Since I don’t run my rigs overclocked, I ended up replacing (selling) the X850 XT PE and replaced it with a second X800 XT PE. I’ve been very happy with both of my X800 XT PE cards and had no trouble playing the most demanding video games. I wouldn't be selling one of my two X800 XT PE cards now if the new Crossfire rig I'm building could use AGP instead of PCIe video cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back