FS- ATI 9500np128 hardmodded, Vmod'd

uwackme

Limp Gawd
Im selling off my 9700Faux.... a Sapphire 9500np128 from Newegg that I hardmodded to 9700pro goodness. GPU has the jumper moved, BIOS is altered to 9700pro, so on install Windows thinks its a 9700pro.

I've put heatsinks on the rams and voltage regulators. Ive added 4 pots, VGPU, VDDR, VDDQ, VRef so you can set them to your liking. The voltage test points are marked as well. It has Infineon 3.0ns rams and clocks at 380 GPU and 328 mem. I also have a Cooljag 313 copper 1U heatsink on the GPU.

It's a great board, not a spec of trouble in 6 months, I'm moving up to a 9800XT. I'm asking $200, there is $50 in heatsinks/mods installed not to mention the labor. All work is VERY professional.

Ill email pictures upon request... [email protected]

Hard to believe noone wants a fully mod'd (all the work is done) 9700faux with proven abilities and complete reliability. Im moving to 9800XT, lets find this a good home.

dont mean to thread crap, but i dont think many people want the card because you can buy a 9700 pro new for $200

Originally posted by monkeysofthebutt
dont mean to thread crap, but i dont think many people want the card because you can buy a 9700 pro new for $200

well he's pricing it at 200 because he has all these extra mods added to it... like heatsinks and pots and what not...

I'd like pics, if you don't mind...
hokuwf AT hotmail.com

you looking for any trades, or cash only?

Free bump, sounds like a nice cleanly modded card, would certainly be a sight! Good luck...

Tell you what, How about if I toss in a Phillips PSC705 Dolby 5.1 sound card...$79 value, so the 2 cards for $200 + shipping

Still no taker, just alot of tire kicking.

I dont have heat, but Im an honest guy there will be no troubles.

If the interested party was in Mass/NH or has friend/relative here, I'd be happy to bring the working system by, or they can visit to confirm, then pull it and package it right there. Just send them the $ and we can swap in person. Im just lookin for a good home for it.

And yes, you can buy a 9700pro for $220ish but you will still need $50 in heatsinks and $X in labor value to do the mods, and only end up with a minor speed increase over this board as is.

Hardmod'd with Hercules 9700pro bios for Infineon chips, runs like a champ.
OH yeah, in my system it 3Dmark2001's at just over 18000, and does 6600 with Vsync and AA/AF on max....which is how I play America'sArmy.

Back