FS: Athlon X2 4200+ S939 & Athlon XP mobile Barton Socket A

Agent_N

Gawd
I have two CPU's and a heatsink for sale.

Paypal only.

Cont US shipping only

Heat is 70253

Athlon XP Socket A mobile Barton (basically a Socket A Black Edition to use modern terminology). It can easily do 2.2 Ghz and possibly more with tweaking. This CPU isn't much slower than the Athlon 64 3000+ Venice core - $20 shipped OBO

Bartonmobile001.jpg

Swiftech MCX462-V Socket A heatsink (80mm Panaflo included) - $15 shipped

SwiftechSocketAcooler1.jpg

Sold

Athlon X2 4200+ Manchester S939 CPU never Oc'd Sold to 4745454b

Last edited:
My wife is going to kill me. In the last 2-3 days I've bought a case, mobo, heatsink, and now a CPU? At least this will be for her. I didn't know that about the HSF, anyone have any links? Where do I send the $45 to?

My wife is going to kill me. In the last 2-3 days I've bought a case, mobo, heatsink, and now a CPU? At least this will be for her. I didn't know that about the HSF, anyone have any links? Where do I send the $45 to?

I'm using another AM3 heatsink on it right now, it keeps it about 60 Celcius under full load.

BUMP for one seriously messed-up looking HSF :p

That "seriously messed-up- looking HSF" was the Thermalright Ultra 120 of its day! It sports a 1/2 slap of copper and hundreds of ribbed aluminum pins. The things weighs as much as the TU 120, though most of the mass is at the base and not extending above the socket.

Great little Socket A chip to update an old PC a bit for someone who uses the computer for internet mostly!

Back