FS: Asus Zenbook UX305FA, Beats Powerbeats2 wireless, Samsung 24" LCD S24E390HL

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjeldoran

Gawd
Heat is under kjeldoran

Prices include shipping for the CONUS. Paypal is the preferred method of payment.

Asus - ZENBOOK Model UX305FAASM1 13.3" Laptop - Intel Core M - 8GB Memory - 256GB Solid State Drive - 2.6lbs - $425 shipped

Bought this for a part-time work from home job and it has slowed down so I don't need it anymore. It was purchased in October 2015. Works great and is in excellent condition. Great ultrabook what you get. Battery life is good too. CPU is a Core M-5Y10. The color is described as black on most websites, but it is a dark color with a hint of deep purple (see in photos). Screen is a 1080p IPS matte display. Charger is not pictured, but it is included.

Beats by Dr. Dre - Powerbeats2 Wireless Earbud Headphones Pink/Gray - $85 shipped

Bought these for my wife and she stopped using them. She preferred some of her other headphones she has. Comes with the USB charger, beats case and 3 sets of replacement buds.

Samsung 24" LCD S24E390HL - PLS panel - 1920x1080 - $90 shipped SOLD
Never sold in my old thread in December. It has been sitting in the original box since then. Works great, no dead pixels. Ships in the original box it was packed in. Monitor, stand and power cable. No new pics since I didn't want to unbox it.

qLfRhYm.jpg

VzTQvJf.jpg

rS9Hlom.jpg

vxIpg10.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back