FS: Asus Tranformer Mini 4GB/128GB Windows 10 2-in1 w/Moko Sleeve!, LG Nexus 5 D820 -LOW PRICES!

RavenZero

Limp Gawd
I am selling the following,

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 Black WITH official Samsung Book Cover -- SOLD!

EVGA Nvidia GTX 970 Super Clocked Gaming 4GB (04G-P4-1972-KR) -- SOLD!

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 - Core i3 -- SOLD!

Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 -- SOLD!

ASUS T102HA-D4-GR Transformer Mini 10.1-Inch 2 in 1 w/ Moko Sleave! -- SOLD!

LG Nexus 5 D820 US Version 16GB -- $89.00 Shipped!
This is a newly received factory refurbished phone. It has never been activated! In perfectly new/refurbished condition. Includes Google Nexus 4 Wireless Charger, a brand new case and a brand new tempered glass screen protector! Pics available on request.

I accept PayPal for payment. Heatware and Ebay are both under RavenZero

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I am selling the following,

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 - Core i3 version with 2 power suppplies, Surface Type Cover, Surface Pen and Maroo Leather slip case with magnetic clasp. The Core i3 version has 4GB RAM and 64GB SSD with SD card slot. Running Windows 10 Professional x64. Device and all accessories are in excellent condition with a single hairline scratch on the back flap of the Surface kickstand--otherwise, screen and body are perfect. Pictures are available upon request. Will ship in original packaging. Asking $399.00 shipped for entire bundle! (continental US)

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 Black WITH official Samsung Book Cover. 32GB with SD Card slot. This device with cover and all accessories (Samsung charger and USB charging cable) comes in the original factory box. It is absolutely perfect/pristine condition. You would never know that this was ever used at all. The one in the link is gold. The one I'm selling is BLACK w/ a black Samsung book cover case. Asking $299.00 Shipped

Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0. Black/Brown. 16GB with SD Card Slot. Includes unofficial black cover/stand and additional gel cover. Tablet is in perfect condition with no scratches or blemishes on the screen. Comes with original Samsung packaging, charger and cable. Asking $96.00 Shipped

EVGA Nvidia GTX 970 Super Clocked Gaming 4GB (04G-P4-1972-KR). This is a GTX 970 blower in perfect condition. Used for less than a year and never overclocked. This is a VERY quiet card when idle. Will NOT come in original box :) but I will guarantee that it will be packed well and arrive in perfect condition. Asking $159.00 Shipped

I accept PayPal for payment. Heatware and Ebay are both under RavenZero

Please check your PM

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back