FS: Asus P4C800-E Deluxe Retail

SimGuy

Limp Gawd
For Sale: 1x Asus P4C800-E Deluxe Motherboard, Retail

That's right folks. What most enthusiasts consider the best Socket 478-Canterwood motherboard available on the market is for sale at one of the cheapest prices you'll find.

The original P4C800-E Deluxe I purchased back in August 2003 was defective, as the northbridge failed, not allowing the board to post in Dual-Channel mode. I sent that defective motherboard into Asus RMA and received another P4C800-E as a replacement. It is this replacement that is for sale here. It's been sitting on the shelf for nearly 9 months now and needs to find a good home.

I've tested the motherboard with a Pentium 4 2400C, 2x256 MB Corsair XMS3700 (Dual-Channel Mode) and a Hercules 3D Prophet II GTS and will guarantee against DOA.

Package Includes:
-> 1x Asus P4C800-E Deluxe Rev. 1.02 Motherboard
-> 1x ATX Backplate
-> 1x Driver CD & Manuals
-> 4x SATA Data Cables
-> 2x SATA Power Converters
-> 1x WinDVD Suite 4.0
-> 1x USB 2.0 Header (4 extra USB 2.0 ports).
-> 1x FireWire Cable
-> 1x FireWire Riser Card
-> 1x GamePort Riser Card

Price:
$120.00 USD/$165.00 CDN + Shipping ($51.00 USD cheaper than from NewEgg!)

Shipping & insurance (if desired) will be quoted to you, as it kind of depends on where I'm shipping the device to (will be shipped by either Federal Express Ground or Canada Post).

Methods Of Payment:
canflags.gif
Canadian Buyers: Cash, Cheques (must wait until cheque clears bank), Money Order ($USD or $CDN).
usaflags.gif
US Buyers: International Money Order ($USD, NON-POSTAL MO's).

References:
HeatWare: SimGuy (7-0-0)
E-Bay: CoronaXiao (12-1-0)

Contact Info:
E-Mail: [email protected]

Trades:
I'm specifically looking for any of the following:
-> 2x256 MB Corsair XMS4000 (TwinX, Black or Platinum HS)
-> 2x256 MB Corsair XMS3700 (TwinX, Black or Platinum HS)

Thanks for looking!

Thanks for the bump :)

^ Pending ^ (DAMN, that's got to be the fastest sale I've ever seen!)

Just caught me at the right time. Was looking at getting an Asus P4P800 E-Deluxe and at newegg that's $113. Or i can get the better one from you for $7 more. Hmmm, that's a no brainer.

Will have the money order tomorrow once you PM me shipping costs.

Back