[H]ard|Gawd
I have a few items for sale:

Bumps are much appreciated!

Brand New Unopened Asus GTX 690 Model: GTX690-4GD5
SOLD

Brand New Unopened Asus GTX 680 Model: GTX680-2GD5
SOLD

Brand New & Still Sealed
EVGA Signature 04G-P4-2692-KR GeForce GTX 690 4GB 512-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card
SOLD

Used Asus Radeon HD 7970 DirectCU II Model: HD7970-DC2T-3GD5

The GPU is stable and I've never had any issues. With a little OC to 1125 I was able to run FurMark bench
without a glitch at all. I checke with Asus on warranty status and warranty ends 02/28/2015.
Asking $410 Shipped

Used
BFG NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT 512MB BFGR98512GTGE
This low powered GPU was used mainly as my PhysX card when I had a crossfire setup.
SOLD

Prefer Amazon Payments
Paypal (last resort)

Will only ship via USPS Priority with Tracking & insurance

Item that I'm looking for trade in price range stated:
- 2 x 4GB 1.5v low profile memory kits in black or blue only please. Not willing more than $4/GB in a trade
- WD 1TB SATA 2.5" laptop HDD w/ warranty. No willing to accept more than $75 in a trade.
- SAMSUNG 830 Series 256GB w/ warranty and a screenshot of the health status using SSDLife.
- Plextor M3 Series 256GB w/ warranty and a screenshot of the health status using SSDLife.
- Crucial RealSSD C300 64GB w/ warranty and a screenshot of the health status using SSDLife.
SSDs are cheap right now so no more than $.70/GB
- Bitspower G 1/4 Low-Profile Stop Fittings. Silver or black is fine either way.

That's it for now. I'll add more as I think of them.

Heat

Last edited:
CURSE YOU AND THAT 690!!! CURRSSSSEEEEE YOUUUUUU!!! - I mean... bump for you

bump for a good seller. got a 2600K off of DexNFx mint condition. This guy wouldn't do you wrong.

Damn the wife just got me a $1k Burberry messenger back for our anniversary. Should I ask her to return it and get me the gtx 690 instead? So tempted and bump for a reasonable priced 690.

Added pics from the side, the back and a couple of screenshots of bench test using FurMark showing it's stability.

Last edited:
Added pics from the side, the back and a couple of screenshots of bench test using FurMark showing it's stability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back