FS: Asus DirectCU II GTX 670, 128GB Crucial M4 SSD, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, i5-2500k, etc

Ralphing

Limp Gawd
My heatware evalutions.
Items will be shipped via USPS within 2 business days of when I receive payment.
I will accept paypal and USPS money orders.
All of the items for sale in this thread were in my gaming rig.
I have the original boxes for all items but the Thermalright Ultra 120 (see pic below).
Please pm me with questions and offers so as not to excessively bump the thread.

Dropped prices 5/7/13

Thanks.

----------------------

Sold $45 Shipped 8GB (2 x 4GB)Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM dual channel kit 1600MHz, 8-8-8-24, 1.5V. Close up pic.

Sold $65 Shipped Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3 motherboard LGA 1155. Here's couple pics.

Sold $40 Shipped Antec Three Hundred mini tower case with two 120mm fans and one 140mm fan. This case has some light scratches in the paint on its top where I used to set down my keyboard but it’s otherwise in great shape. It has good airflow and kept my gaming system nice and cool. See these pics for close ups.

Sold $20 Shipped Thermalright Ultra 120 Heatsink Fits Socket 775, AM2+, AM2, 939, and I'll include the pressure vault bracket I bought which adds support for socket 1366/1155/1156. I'll also throw in a Scythe S-Flex SFF21F 120mm fan. Close up pics of the Ultra 120

Sold $160 Shipped Intel i5-2500k LGA-1155 processor with stock hsf.

Sold $295 Shipped Asus DirectCU II Geforce GTX 670 2GB video card

Sold $85 Shipped Corsair TX850W power supply This psu puts out up to 70 amps on the 12v rail and handled my crossfirex setup with ease.

Sold $85 Shipped 128GB Crucial M4 SSD Here's a SSDLife screenshot.

Last edited:
omg, im so upset i dont have enough for your asus card, i was looking for one for so long and settled for a MSI 580 lightning. GL with sale, im in tears

I've got a few people interested in the vid card, but nothing concrete so far.

The M4 is 19 months old and was in my gaming/surfing rig in case anyone was wondering.

The TX850W psu would be great for someone heading the sli/crossfirex route.

I took a SSDLIfe screenshot because people were wondering about the work hours on the M4.

I'm heading into town tomorrow to ship the psu if anyone wants to buy something tonight.;)

I actually have two other brackets for the ultra 120, I'll have to do a little research to figure out which sockets they fit.

I added socket compatibility info for the heatsink.

Last edited:
Back