• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: Asus 1005PE Netbook

babyshark31

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Nov 5, 2008
Messages
775
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003AM8OXK

I got this last spring, but now that I received a Cr-48, I'm looking to sell this. It's in great condition and nothing is broken whatsoever. It will come with Windows 7 on it and the AC adapter that came with it. I don't have anything else other than the AC Adapter. I have pictures, but I didn't want to clog up the thread with them so just PM me for them!

I'm asking $180 + shipping.

heat is babyshark31
 
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top