Fs: Aspire X-Qpack case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablo2K

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Aug 10, 2000
Messages
6,849
I have had this case for a while, but its been sitting in my closet ever sense I got my current case.
Here are some older pics of the case I posted here at the [H] http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1028245673 Everything is the same except I addded 2 case badges below the power button, one is a metal newegg.com badge and one is a Blue Zalman badge.
http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p00027xd0.jpg is a pic I took with my phone, the camara on it sucks but its all I have for now.
the case is in pretty good shape, no bends or dents, and only a few very minor scratchs on the windows from normal use and storage. All the cables that came with the case are there except for the Front Firewire port cable. Still have the original box and styrofoam for easy, safe transport.
No Fan, PSU or other components included!
Asking just $45 shipped USPS Priorty w/ DC

Email me at diablo2k@kc.rr.com (checked more often than PMs)
Heatware = Diablo2k
Paypal is the prefered form of payment, USPS Money Order will be considered.

Possible trades:
MX1000 Mouse
2GB Micro SD Memory card
8GB USB Thumb Drive
2x 512meg PC3200 Memory (1gig total)

If you have anything else you would like to trade let me know, however I can't think of much in this price range I really want other than the items listed.
 
bump, its pretty amazing how fast these things drop, even at 2:00 in the morning!
 
bump, Sorry for being gone this last week, I was in the hospital and was not able to access the computer. Still not feeling 100% :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top