FS: ASL MG-Head OTL headphone amp w/primo tubes

OTL

Gawd
Antique Sound Labs MG-Head OTL SET amp with the smooth volume pot, detachable IEC power cord, tube cage, and manual. 7/10 condition according to Audiogon grading scale for some swirl marks on the tops on the transformers, marks where the tube cage rests on the chassis, and factory defects on the paint. Blemishes are minor and I didn't know they were there until I put the unit under bright lights. Wonderful single-ended triode magic for high impedance cans such as Sennheiser.

The tube bundle consists of the stock complement plus 1 Telefunken smooth plate <> bottom 12AX7, 1 Telefunken ribbed plate <> bottom 12AX7, 1 GE triple mica black plate 5751, 1 Raytheon black plate 5751 w/windmill getter, a matched pair of Amperex Bugle Boy Holland 6BQ5's w/D getters, and a pair of Mazda nickel plate 6BQ5's manufactured by Ei. Tubes are all very strong with the exception of the Bugle Boy's, which are nearing the end of their useful life

Asking SOLD for everything shipped anywhere in continental North America. Please go http://cgi2.ebay.ca/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll ViewFeedback&userid=bfaris1&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS]here[/url] to view my eBay history and here for my Headfi.org feedback. Additional pictures available upon request.

DCP00266.JPG

DCP00268.JPG

DCP00271.JPG

DCP00272.JPG

Free bump for a nice amp! Great price too! Too bad im broke :(

Back