FS: Arcy's Graduation Liquidation. Hardware, Watercooling and DIY Case Parts.

Arcygenical

Fully [H]
Finally graduating and moving out of this country! I've collected a lot of components over the last two years - and the less I have left, the less I have to bring home with me! Lots more will be added as I sort through the boxes of stuff I have!

Unless specified, prices include the most reasonably priced shipping option - usually a flat rate USPS box or envelope. Faster options can be negotiated over PM. Non-CC paypal will be my preferred method of payment - cash will work too, although I will not ship until whichever form of payment clears. Please PM me with any and every question you may have. Watercooling parts have been cleaned with vinegar and rinsed with boiling de-ionized water.

Heat: Arcygenical. Ebay: Pentarc. Shipping from 44240.

ONLY looking for a BLACK PCB socket 775 motherboard for trades. P35, X38, X48 please :)

For Sale (Pictured):

Sale.jpg

2x - XSPC Triple 120mm R120-T (V series) Radiator: $50ea obo
I have two XSPC Triple R120-T Radiators for sale. These are the V series radiators with TOP mounted ports (not a traditional radiator design). Can be converted to a regular barb orientation with elbow connectors. These have an insanely high heat dump capability, two of them kept my system at ambient temperature during idle operation. Work great with yate loon fans, and include fan mounting screws.

Yate-Loon Radiator array with 10-32 Black Hex mounting hardware: $15
This is a triple Yate Loon radiator array. It employs 3, stealthed (sticker removed, tricolor wires replaced with black two conductor cable) slow (L) Yate-loon 1200 rpm fans. All fans are tied together electrically, operating from a single power source. Electrical connections are spade connectors, and sleeved with cloth Murder Mod-like sleeving. Extra spade connectors will be supplied.

3x - Danger Den Maze4 Waterblock: $25ea, 2+: $20/ea.
I have three Danger Den Maze 4 Waterblocks for sale, each with various mounting mechanisms (4 hole / 2 hole). Cleaned and leak tested, these are guaranteed to perform well and leak free. These come with 1/2" barbs, or 3/8" if you desire (and I have any laying around).

Corsair 800D Lower 3.5" Hard Drive Bay: $12
This is the lower hard drive bay from the Corsair Obsidian 800D case. This includes both brackets, and 4 "sliders." Positioned correctly, this is a good looking way to add 2 more hard drives to your case. Comes powder coated in black. Will require modding your case for fitting purposes.

Lian Li 3 HDD Expansion Bay with fan - Black:$25.
This is a 3 HDD expansion mount, and will allow you to add 3 hard drives to your case. Comes with all necessary drive mounting screws. Unit has been baked-painted black, for a durable finish. Comes with an 80mm fan mounted to the side, and sleeved. At around 7v, this fan is inaudible from 1ft - and pushes enough air to keep 2 Raptors cool to the touch.

5x - Watercooling G1/4" Taps: $10ea.
A great investment for you WC fans out there. This tap will allow you to thread just about any material, from plastic to steel, with the threads employed in most WC parts. Make your own watercooling fittings and pieces!

2x - 50 Ohm Varistat - 12w: $7ea, or $4 if purchased with something else.
These varistats will vary the speed of any 12v fan, or any combination of 12v fans operating at 12w or less. A single varistat will control 3 "slow" yate loon fans, and will get warm to the touch doing so.

7x - PCI Blanks: 1$ or 2$ + Shipping.
I've got 7 PCI blanks for sale. Cold rolled SEC steel, 1mm. For an extra dollar, I'll bake-paint them high gloss white, or matte black for you. These are 1 or 2 dollars each, depending on paint - Shipping is extra, flat (same fee for as many as you purchase), and free if purchased with other items.

Not yet pictured:

2x - Custom Acrylic Cube - Watercooling Tee and Elbow" $4/ea + Shipping.
A few iterations of cases ago - I made some custom fittings. Two Elbows, and two Tees. All come pre-drilled with LED mounting holes (although you'd have to jam the LED's in with much more force than you'd expect!) and are threaded to accomodate just about any popular barb or fitting. Made from a solid 1" Cube of injection moulded acrylic - you can expect an incredible amount of durability compared to other cube fittings (that are traditionally melted together, or made of a softer plastic). They're $4 each, shipped free if you purchase other items, or combine shipped for a flat rate.

Stay tuned. More pics and items soon!

hey arent you that one insane guy with that one insane computer mod? bump for graduating! (i got 2 months left.) :D

Well, I was until I parted it out! Working on a new project to get my mind off finals and the other throwes of life ;).

Should be a beast when all's said and done.

Thanks for the free bump, bump :)

Back