FS: Apple iPad and Cisco switch

poconopc

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Oct 1, 2008
Messages
612
Have a nice 48 port Cisco POE Switch in great condition and fully functional and reset recently.
Unit includes two power supplies and network module.

Asking $179 plus shippjng
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6331.jpeg
    IMG_6331.jpeg
    494.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6334.jpeg
    IMG_6334.jpeg
    576 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6335.jpeg
    IMG_6335.jpeg
    220.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6333.jpeg
    IMG_6333.jpeg
    436.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Selling my sons iPad , it’s the 6th generation and 32gb w/ wifi
Unit is pretty immaculate with no scratches. Will include case I kept it in for no cost.

100$ plus shipping

Lightning port in very good shape.
Charges with no issues.
 
If no one hits you up for the switch in like a month ping me I'll buy it if I got the cash. I need ONE MORE to get everything exact.
 
Back
Top