FS: Apple iBook Laptop

Deadlierchair

[H]ard|Gawd
SOLD

Well, the person I was going to sell this to changed their mind, so here it is, back up on
sale. Lowered price, same great package.

I am selling my iBook so I can buy a powerbook. Specs are here:

g4 800mhz
640MB of ram
60gb HDD
Airport Extreme card
OS X.3
All the original software, cords and packaging.
a sleeve like this

It still has 6 months of normal support for it, and you can buy applecare until that runs out.

The iBook really is in good condition, the only physical problem is that one of the clips on the power brick used to coil the wire has broken off. It has the normal scratches of any
ibook, but no cracks or huge scratches of any type. On top of that, the screen is perfect
with no dead pixels and the battery life is still a good 4 hours with half screen brightness.

I want about $1000 on it, but I will consider other reasonable offers. I have references here

ibookclosed.jpg

ibook.jpg

AIM: DJ Jesus123456

I would prefer to be contacted by these means rather than through PMs.

EDIT: Pictures Added

Price now $950, any interested buyers just contact me.

wow.. wish I had the money to buy this.

Interested in a 900$ Monitor for trade? msg me

for the record I hate apple.. I have since that monitor lookign computer came out...

but that in one beutiful machine...

BUMP!!! for the sexy laptop... :D

liquidgeforce said:
would you consider a trade for an amd midrange system or a windows latop?

Sorry, I never got around to posting that it was sold. However, since I first put that up for sale, oh, about 8 months ago, and never responded, you might have been able to infer that it is no longer for sale... :cool:

When you search around for FS/FT stuff it's always a good idea to check the date to make sure it's still there, most stuff around here is sold in a week or less.

Back