FS:Anything that will keep a roof over my head,literally! Please LBB! (Look,Bump,Buy)

Flawed

n00b
I don't hang out here much but lurk at Arstechnica's forums. I have refs under flawed at beerology and heatware.

I have to pay for 2 roofs. That's about $7K I wasn't wanting to spend. In October which contains the birthdays of my 2 kids. Yeah! This stuff must go! It's for sale only, paypal only. Prices include shipping.

If my prices are too high, make an offer via email please! [email protected]

...Lowered prices...

Adaptec 19160 SCSI Card and Quantum 18GB Drive - $90
Adaptec 19160 card, cable with 2 positions and an 18GB Quantum Atlas 10K drive. (TN18L011 is the model number) Works great, just not using it.

3Com 26 port 4228G Switch - $225
Part number 3C17304
24 10/100 ports, 2 10/100/1000 ports, 2 GBIC slots, fully manageable and configurable. Very little use. Comes with rackmount ears and such. Cheapest on pricewatch is $439.

Sold - Sony DRU-500AX - $35 - Sold
4X DVD Burner. Writes all the formats I tyhink. Just upgraded.

Sold - Antec True Control 500 - $80 - Sold
Brand new in box. Never built the computer this was to go in. Pricewatch lists it for $108. This is the one that allows you to adjust the fan speed if you want.

Sold - 1 GB HyperX PC4300 - $200 - Sold
2x512. Part number is KHX4300K2/1G.

Thanks!

so u never tried to OC at all? what timings are you getting on these?

No idea. I just left it SPD for the install of OS and stuff and just let the box sit. Haven't done anything with it.

I'm afraid not. I stole the video card, cpu and hd out of that box. I also don't have the time.

Yeah. I have heat and beer under flawed. That was mentioned in the original post I think.

Back