• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: Antec Skeleton

Status
Not open for further replies.

j2t

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
285
Like new, used for about 2 weeks. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, just not my thing especially with kids and nosey animals around :)

Asking $130 shipped to lower 48. Paypal only please. Any questions shoot me a PM.









Heat under J2T 89-0-0,
 
bump for you.it works very well as a test rig-temporary set up
 
Okay PM not working like this site half the time any more so here's your PM

I'm assuming you can't just return the product and I know it's only two weeks new to you but i can buy one new for 134 shipped google it. I'm truly interested but feel a discount is in order here say 15 to 20% off of 134 would be fair or 105 to 110 I know shipping is a factor so I'll offer you 115 shipped. LMK
 
I had someone before you contact me, if they don't take it I'll take your offer of $115
 
Sorry I'll have to pass I bought a tech bench elsewhere. Thanks anyway! Good Luck with the sale!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top