FS: Antec Earthwatts 380W

vincewchan

Weaksauce
I purchased this power supply and did not realize that the motherboard needed a 1 x 8 Pin EPS 12V.

The cheapest on Froogle.com is $42 shipped from Amazon.

I'm selling this for $36 shipped to anywhere in the US or $30 for local pick up. I'm located in San Gabriel, CA (10 minutes from Los Angeles).

Also open to trades for a PSU that is able to power my motherboard,
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128394

IMG_7686.jpg

Last edited:
If I recall, you can just use a 4-pin on an 8-pin. Should be just fine.. maybe others can comment?
Anyway I have this psu, does a great job.

They're keyed so it should only accept 4-pin plugs on one side. I actually used this psu with the exact same board and an Athlon X2 II 240 and it worked just fine- clocked it up to 3.8 just to see if it could. With lower power processors I'm sure you'll be fine, though if you're looking at 130w solutions you might want to reconsider.

What do you mean by 130w solutions? I'm a bit computer Illiterate and I know this is a FS thread, I hope it's okay if I ask questions here.

On the manual it says,
1) It's recommended that a PSU can withstand high power consumption to be used (500W or greater). If a PSU is used that does not provide the required power, the result cna lead to an unstable or unbootable system.
2) The power connectors are compatible with power supples with 2x2 12V and 2x10 power connectors. When using a PSU providing a 2x4 12V and a 2x12 power connector, remove the protective covers from the 12V power connector and the main power connector on the motherboard. Do not insert the power supply cables into pins under the protective covers when using a PSU providing a 2x2 12V and a 2x10 power connector.

I mean go by the TDP of the processor. The Regor was fine because its a 65w. With 125w TDP processors you'll want to get another opinion; I want to say 95w will be fine too, but don't quote me on that.

Back