FS: Antec 900 - $5 ( Denver, CO Area LOCAL PICKUP ONLY)

Napoleon

[H]ard|Gawd
The title says it all, I have an Antec 900 case I'd like to part ways with; I'd hate to throw something like this out.

It has all the fans and hardware intact and working.

I tried to ship it to a friend and UPS tried to charge me $80, yea right!

If anyone lives around Denver, I'm in Arvada (80002 zip code).

Last edited:
Not near you or I would pick it up, but wanted to say that if you are shipping large or heavy items, fedex is the way to go. Dirt cheap compared to UPS and USPS.
I shipped a case not too long ago, 15 bucks. Antec 1200
I also have shipped items such as 45 pound Home theater subwoofers for 25 bucks, and even a pair of 80 pound tower speakers for 45.

Fedex is the way to go for these items. Smaller and lighter? They can't compete with USPS priority. Buy big and heavy, no question.

So if your buddy still wants it, you can send it cheap.

Just a thought.

Not near you or I would pick it up, but wanted to say that if you are shipping large or heavy items, fedex is the way to go. Dirt cheap compared to UPS and USPS.
I shipped a case not too long ago, 15 bucks. Antec 1200
I also have shipped items such as 45 pound Home theater subwoofers for 25 bucks, and even a pair of 80 pound tower speakers for 45.

Fedex is the way to go for these items. Smaller and lighter? They can't compete with USPS priority. Buy big and heavy, no question.

So if your buddy still wants it, you can send it cheap.

Just a thought.
It was insane, he said it weighed 46 lbs and i told him there's no way it's < 20 lbs but he had to put it inthe system like that due to its size (it's inside a Corsair 750D Airflow box). Anyways, thanks for the tip, I may stop by fedex or usps to see what they can do.

It was insane, he said it weighed 46 lbs and i told him there's no way it's < 20 lbs but he had to put it inthe system like that due to its size (it's inside a Corsair 750D Airflow box). Anyways, thanks for the tip, I may stop by fedex or usps to see what they can do.

No prob.
Yeah, UPS is really odd about their rates. And they have really gone through the roof.
USPS is better, but sometimes they can get outlandish too.

The same sub that Fedex charged me 25 for USPS wanted 116. (admittedly it was 45 pounds, double boxed for a nuclear blast, weighed 62 pounds after packing and was huge)

Hope it works out.

Dammit! Another great case out of my reach :cry:
I'll even throw in some extra fans! 2x 120mm (aluminum outside /w plastic blades, unsure brand)and 2x corsair 140mm . How does one get rid of some of this stuff?

Craigslist it, charge $25 and it will be gone by monday.
That's a fantastic deal, I just don't have the need for it right now.
Also, hiya to a fellow denverite.

i wish it could be shipped

definitely could use this for my water cooling setup

It's in a box, but UPS said $80 to ship it to North Carolina. There are lots of brand new cases out there for that price :(

Cases are pricey to ship- esp in an situation where its like from East to West coast.
Both FedEx and UPS go by weight of the package + size of the package (dimensions) which gives you an final calculated weight that they bill you for.
Unless its like the neighboring state or within the same state- it is not really worth shipping an used case most of the time.

Cases are pricey to ship- esp in an situation where its like from East to West coast.
Both FedEx and UPS go by weight of the package + size of the package (dimensions) which gives you an final calculated weight that they bill you for.
Unless its like the neighboring state or within the same state- it is not really worth shipping an used case most of the time.
Plus it's packed in an even bigger box, my Corsair 750D box.

I just posted to Craigslist for $20 and listed the fans as well. Of course I'd give all of that stuff to a [H]oard member free of charge :)

Plus it's packed in an even bigger box, my Corsair 750D box.

I just posted to Craigslist for $20 and listed the fans as well. Of course I'd give all of that stuff to a [H]oard member free of charge :)

You're an awesome [H] member bro! (y)

UPS rates are determined by weight or size of box. example, 12x12x12 package weighs 5 lbs but that size has a minimum billing weight of 10lbs, so you get charged for 10lbs.

Also, heavy items incur a per pound charge over 75lbs. I was shipping a pair of Chevy iron LT1 cylinder heads back in the day, box was 100lbs and the shipping rate was almost $70.
I went home and boxed them separately and it came to $16 per head, $32 total for the 2 boxes.

Back