FS: Antec 750W Green, Games, Audigy 2 with box, Charger

4745454b

Gawd
Finally done with my last vacation, so back to looking for parts and selling some I don't need. I do have this on my local CL, along with tom's. Using time stamps of PMs(!) so make sure you send me a PM. Payment options are USPS money order and Paypal. Here is proof of me and the stuff.

http://s4.photobucket.com/user/Meahls/library/For Sale
http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=62160

Shipping will be from 95926 and will be of your choice of carrier seeing as you are paying for it. ;) Looking to get rid of this stuff so feel free to make offers, more so if a game will help you decide you want something. I probably won't toss in Crysis or something like that, but if something like Scribblenauts will help you buy something it doesn't hurt to ask.

Pulled my Audigy 2 with remote and break out box when I upgraded to Win7 due to the lack of driver support. Anyone still "rocking" an XP gaming rig would love this. (Does provide basic sound in win 7, but I think the 5.1 doesn't work and none of the EAX special effects will work.) Even has the cable linking the card to the box which was an issue when I got it. Missing one dust cover for the S/PDIF but was otherwise working when I pulled it. $10.

Universal charger for phone batteries. Got this when I bought some spare batteries for my previous phones. Will charge any battery as long as the contact pads are on the edge and not the front or back. This is nearly all phones. The pins are slidable and you don't need to worry about +/- either. There is also a USB out on the side in case you need that. I've upgraded to a phone that doesn't have a removable battery so this is now just sitting around. $5

Due to buying a lot of humblebundles I have a large amount of keys for games just sitting around. Buy them off of me for 1/2 price for whichever service they are for. For example, if The Sims 3 is $10 on Origin, then I'll sell it for $5. Because once a game is redeemed it's impossible to return, payment will need to be of a similar nature.

Origin Keys

Dead Space 3
Battlefield 3
Populous
The Sims 3 With High End Loft Stuff, Late Night, Date Night

Steam Keys.
Alien Breed Complete Pack
Always Sometimes Monsters
Batman™: Arkham Origins DLC
BioShock Infinite
Blackguards
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Dead Space
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Full Mojo Rampage
Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit
Guardians of Middle-earth
Guardians of Middle-earth: Smaug's Treasure DLC
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Half Minute Hero
Kickbeat
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge
Mortal Kombat Kollection
Saints Row IV
Scribblenauts unlimited
Sid Meier's Railroads
Sid Meier's Pirates!
Superfrog HD
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure
The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack
Lord of the Rings: War in the North
Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War
Worms Blast
Worms Pinball
Worms Revolution Gold

***Tied together***
1) Overlord, Overlord: Raising Hell, Rise of the Argonauts, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, Operation Flashpoint: Red River

2) Civ 5 plus the 4 DLCs

3) Sid Meier's Ace Patrol + Pacific Skies

***Can be redeemed on EITHER Steam or Origin.***
Peggle Deluxe, Bejeweled 3, Bookworm Deluxe, Escape Roseclff Island, and Feeding Frenzy 2 Deluxe.

Plants vs Zombies GOTY, Peggle Nights, Zuma's Revenge.

Visit my WTB thread for trade options: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1041532651 Really looking for the tablet/laptop.

Sold:
Crysis 3 - $5
Antec 750W green + Worms Crazy Golf - $50
Far Cry® Blood Dragon - Expired. :(
Intel I5 3570K - $145

Last edited:
I looked it up on Origin and saw the base Crysis 3 is $10. So half off would be $5.

Another morning bump. Just bought a 3770K, so my 3570K should be on here in a week or two. PM now if interested.

Getting my 3770k today. When I get back from work tomorrow I'll put it in my system and list my 3570K. Original owner, bought it from newegg, never OC'd. Still need to price it but will figure that out tomorrow.

Replied. Sorry no contact, I spend my weekends at my girlfriends and don't get online much.

Back