FS: Android Phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gawd
I have developed some android apps and its time to put up some phones for sale. These phones were mainly use for development but can be used as everyday phones.

I have developed some android apps and its time to put up some phones for sale. These phones were mainly use for development but can be used as everyday phones.

I have a t-mobile g1, clean imei, unlocked, rooted, updated radio. Can run pretty much anything ranging from android 1.5 to 2.3. Hell, there's even a 3.0 rom out there. Has a tiny dent at the upper right hand side of the screen that affects nothing. It's very small and extremely difficult to pick up on camera. The area is not scratched or anything like that either. It's just a small, fine indentation that isn't deep at all and can only be seen with your eyes if you angle the screen. When i was developing, this was pretty much the only phone i used. Quite possibly the best benchmark phone you can use to develop non-gaming apps.

The G1 comes bundled with original htc charger, htc audio adapter, two screen protectors, body glove hard shell case and an extra battery. There is roughly 50 dollars worth of accessories alone. Asking for $80 shipped for the set. SOLD

Next is a droid eris. Rooted, latest radio and can run just about any android build as well. I received word from a verizon worker that the ESN shows up as clean in the Verizon system. The phone can also be used on MetroPCS, cricket and pageplus. I had it activated with MetroPCS for a few months. I mostly used this to confirm my app work before publishing them to the market.

While i have clarified the ESN issue up. I will give anyone that is interested in using the phone under verizon, 5 days from the date of delivery to receive a full refund if the phone cannot be activated.

Have a clear hard shell for the eris. Unfortunately no charger or other accessories. I'm looking to get $50 shipped for the eris. SOLD
My heatware
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=45072

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Can you confirm if GPS works without a 3g connections and without wifi on the Eris? I am wanting a smaller Android phone to use a running GPS app with, my Tbolt is too big haha.

I just checked. The phone requires a data connection for the GPS :(

I just checked. The phone requires a data connection for the GPS :(

GPS should still work.. Just GPS software such as google maps wont since it doesnt store anything on the device.. Unless there is something severly out of the ordinary with that phone.

GPS should still work.. Just GPS software such as google maps wont since it doesnt store anything on the device.. Unless there is something severly out of the ordinary with that phone.

Unfortunately, i never really bothered to use the GPS in any of my phones. All i tested was google maps and it prompts for a data connection :(

Unfortunately, i never really bothered to use the GPS in any of my phones. All i tested was google maps and it prompts for a data connection :(

Unless its unlike the others it can use data to estimate location until the gps receiver picks up the satellites but shouldn't be dependent on data.

Unless its unlike the others it can use data to estimate location until the gps receiver picks up the satellites but shouldn't be dependent on data.

I'm running the stock 1.6 factory rom on it at the moment and all i checked was google maps. It could be different with other roms. I put the stock rom back on only because it will be needed to edit the mms settings if the phone is activated on another carrier.

he wanted the eris. Regardless, I'm really not going to mess with it much. I need to leave the stock rom on there in case anyone wants to switch carriers. So tinkering with it is going to be limited to whatever the stock rom does atm.

morning bump

I would like to know what is the cond of the Droid Eris..very interested ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back