FS: AMD Ryzen 5900X **PRICE DROP**

Status
Not open for further replies.

housecat

Gawd
CPU by itself $GONE, board $GONE
CPU and board combo $GONE.

CPU only handled with disposable gloves going in and out of the system. Never had thermal paste on it, a graphite pad was used. All original packaging for both CPU and board, nothing missing. More photos available upon request. Price firm, no trades. Cash (checked with money pen) if local to 60605, or Apple Pay/Google Pay/Venmo. Buyer pays shipping, estimated at $20, will send receipt/tracking number, and will refund any unused amount. Chip had a Noctua NH-D15 on it, keeping it cool.

Heatware <redacted>
Ebay <redacted>
Boot video of both parts before teardown on May 16th <redacted>

462889_188084239_10104153044657393_2041385459193602227_n.jpg

189902242_10104166560995543_7939134833557716431_n.jpg

Last edited:
Does this come with a cooler?

My son wants a faster cpu for development and compiling...

Price drop. Now I'm under my cost for the CPU. My loss is your gain! This chip was installed for 2 months, had a Noctua D15 on it to keep it cool, and was never overclocked.

temping but i think my next upgrade from my 3900x should be a 5950x good luck with sale.

Board is gone. Local denizen reached out, stopped by just now and picked it up.

Another price drop on the CPU.

If it's not sold by early next week I'll be interested.

Im assuming PayPal is out of the picture? Im not aware if those other options have buyer protection since I don't use them(accept venmo which I know mine has zero protection) If you accept paypal with me paying the extra fees I can send you payment asap. For $500+ items it makes me feel safer.

Best of luck with sale otherwise op.

If it's not sold by early next week I'll be interested.

Im assuming PayPal is out of the picture? Im not aware if those other options have buyer protection since I don't use them(accept venmo which I know mine has zero protection) If you accept paypal with me paying the extra fees I can send you payment asap. For $500+ items it makes me feel safer.

Best of luck with sale otherwise op.

That's exactly why I don't want PayPal, the fees. And definitely no one offers to pay them, but I'll reopen an account for you if you want that. I've never had a problem on either side. While I don't do returns, I always do everything I can. I sent a video card to Canada years ago, and their postal service smashed it really bad. He sent it back to me, I RMA'd it since he couldn't, then I sent him the new one. I did have insurance on it but USPS was a total joke there, I never got much response out of them.

I keep EVERYTHING, photos, videos ie the pre-teardown in the first post. Copious bubble wrap. I'm insanely careful with my gear, never touch it without a new pair of sterile gloves on. Yup, this CPU was never touched with human hands. Not mine. If there's a scam artist in this world, it ain't me. I'm honestly more scared of you, or anyone else. Some kid could carelessly fry something and say I sent it to him that way, so I despise selling things.

That's exactly why I don't want PayPal, the fees. And definitely no one offers to pay them, but I'll reopen an account for you if you want that. I've never had a problem on either side. While I don't do returns, I always do everything I can. I sent a video card to Canada years ago, and their postal service smashed it really bad. He sent it back to me, I RMA'd it since he couldn't, then I sent him the new one. I did have insurance on it but USPS was a total joke there, I never got much response out of them.

I keep EVERYTHING, photos, videos ie the pre-teardown in the first post. Copious bubble wrap. I'm insanely careful with my gear, never touch it without a new pair of sterile gloves on. Yup, this CPU was never touched with human hands. Not mine. If there's a scam artist in this world, it ain't me. I'm honestly more scared of you, or anyone else. Some kid could carelessly fry something and say I sent it to him that way, so I despise selling things.

Cool. Ping me in pm and I'll send you my PayPal to invoice me. There maybe some start up issues if you are opening an account but the good thing is I'm in no major rush. At a gig out of town right now but I'll reply asap.

Concerning pp fees on h. Yeah some people by default forget to do the f and f thing but in my experience most are OK if you remind them that your preference is buyer pays fees. I personally have nothing against paying the fees cause the peace of mind is my luxury to bear.

If it means anything I'm scared of myself also sometimes. :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back