FS: AMD-6800k+FM2 board

Shogon

Limp Gawd
As a reminder prices include shipping via USPS, US48 only sorry. Payment via PayPal
Give me an offer. The worst I can say is no. Have any questions just give me a pm and I'll get back to you.

**Edit** Added other items for sale
SOLD

heat: Reviews/Feedback for shogon | HeatWare.com
ebay: Ebay feedback

IMG_20160618_074744.jpg IMG_20170120_171645.jpg IMG_20170120_172311.jpg IMG_20170120_172344.jpg APU4sell.png

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
bumpity bumps. Willing to negotiate on prices as I need a scope for my Ruger Scout :>

Get a vortex, I love mine, and great price. I'm going to get another vortex with less power for some 3gun shooting.

I actually have the Spitfire 3x Prism Scope already and used that on my SIG 516 till I upgraded to a 3-9. I think I'll need a larger eye relief scope unless I use the stock rings for my ruger. I've been eyeing the 2-7 Burris Scout scope.

I forgot about the placement on a scout rifle, requires some significant eye relief. Burris is great for the price and quality.

It's different that is for sure, but I like different things. 16" .308 with a scout scope is going to be fun. Just have to wait for CA's lovely 10 day waiting policy.

Interested in the 950 + adapter combo, but i need shipping to Brazil :( !

Can you please make an exception and quote it ? My zip is 70331714

Thanks.

I'll update the OP later today when I have access to my PC. Wanted to mention the Schiit is pending / most likely sold as of now.

May update later on as well with other stuff like water cooling parts, fans, etc.

Update- Ceton card is pending / practically sold as well!

Last edited:
Man. I'm starting to think it was a bad idea trading my Koopor Plus for that Asus board my friend had lol.

Odroid is pending / most likely sold.

Give me offers on that Asus board before I consider buying a CPU for it!!

Make me offers people! Otherwise I'll start putting the easier stuff on Ebay.

It probably will still be around by then. Not much action with my stock haha.

Sorry, just realized that was VGA block and not CPU. Didn't mean to influence sale :sick:

You could always go the [H] route and make it "work" ^^. No worries I understand haha.

Back