FS: AMD 2500+ System: Antec Case/PSU; 512MB, Nvidia FX5200 128MB, 160GB, 8X DVD±R/±RW

fornax

Gawd
This is an affordable but powerfull and _quiet_ AMD system in a nice Antec case! Full specifications:

- AMD Sempron 2500+ retail boxed with 3-year warranty, 256MB cashe and 333MHz FSB.
- ECS K7VTA3 motherboard with on-board 6-channel sound, USB 2.0, 10/100 network
- 512MB PC2700 DDR memory
- Maxtor 160GB 7200RPM 8MB cache hard disk drive
- NEC 2500A 8X dual-format DVD burner (DVD±R/±RW) with Nero 6 suite
- Nvidia FX5200 AGP video card with 128MB memory, DX9 support, and triple output (VGA, DVI and S-video)
- Sony floppy disk drive
- Antec SLK1600 beige case with Antec power supply

And did I mention it's QUIET? Antec power supply, fanless video card, all designed to keept the noise down! I can also replace the retail AMD HSF with a super-quiet Arctic Cooling Copper Silent HSF for even lower (practically inaudible) noise.

The system has been thoroughly tested, Prime95 run on it for more than a day, and Windows XP installed together with all drivers and software to test for problems or incompatibilities. None were found. Please note that no OS is included (but let me know if you'd like Redhat 9.0 or SUSE Professional). You'll get also all CDs with drivers and software for the components.

Asking $475 shipped FedEx ground with full insurance and tracking. I can add a new modem for $5 more if you need one. If you want a lower price, I can put 256MB RAM instead of 512MB or put a smaller hard drive. Please contact me for details. PMs or emails to stfabian<shift-2>lycos.com are all good.

I accept non-CC PayPal or money orders, other means by agreement.

My Heatware

My email is gmand<shift-2>sagittarius.ps.uci.edu, but I don't read it. If you want to reach me, email me stfabian<shift-2>lycos.com, or better yet, PM me.

fornax said:
This is an affordable but powerfull and _quiet_ AMD system in a nice Antec case! Full specifications:

- AMD Sempron 2500+ retail boxed with 3-year warranty, 256MB cashe and 333MHz FSB.
- ECS K7VTA3 motherboard with on-board 6-channel sound, USB 2.0, 10/100 network
- 512MB PC2700 DDR memory
- Maxtor 160GB 7200RPM 8MB cache hard disk drive
- NEC 2500A 8X dual-format DVD burner (DVD±R/±RW) with Nero 6 suite
- Nvidia FX5200 AGP video card with 128MB memory, DX9 support, and triple output (VGA, DVI and S-video)
- Sony floppy disk drive
- Antec SLK1600 beige case with Antec power supply

And did I mention it's QUIET? Antec power supply, fanless video card, all designed to keept the noise down! I can also replace the retail AMD HSF with a super-quiet Arctic Cooling Copper Silent HSF for even lower (practically inaudible) noise.

The system has been thoroughly tested, Prime95 run on it for more than a day, and Windows XP installed together with all drivers and software to test for problems or incompatibilities. None were found. Please note that no OS is included (but let me know if you'd like Redhat 9.0 or SUSE Professional). You'll get also all CDs with drivers and software for the components.

Asking $475 shipped FedEx ground with full insurance and tracking. I can add a new modem for $5 more if you need one. If you want a lower price, I can put 256MB RAM instead of 512MB or put a smaller hard drive. Please contact me for details. PMs or emails to stfabian<shift-2>lycos.com are all good.

I accept non-CC PayPal or money orders, other means by agreement.

My Heatware

My email is gmand<shift-2>sagittarius.ps.uci.edu, but I don't read it. If you want to reach me, email me stfabian<shift-2>lycos.com, or better yet, PM me.

Could I buy it without the hard drive, dvd burner, and video card?

you can email me streetrodder<shift-2>gmail.com

My non free email address is blackrt<shift-2>@cinci.rr.com, but I never check it. Looks like it's a rule...

Back