FS: Almost My Entire Rig, In Pieces

JJU357

Limp Gawd
Ok guys, in leiu of the conroe chips and the fact that I will be getting one soon, and the fact that I am disappointed with how little I use my terribly expensive gaming rig, I will now be parting most of it out and building a single video card conroe system that I think better suits me. My rig is a watercooled one, but everything works fine and no water has ever come into contact with any of the equipment. I will guarantee everything to be non DOA, any missing pieces will be listed, and all prices are relatively firm ($5-10 negotiations are fine). Shipping is included in the prices to coninental 48 states. I accept paypal in any form, and heatware is under JJU357. Feel free to PM me with any questions. I will try to get pictures up soon, but I only have my cell phone to take pictures with, hah!

Opteron 165 - $145 SOLD SOLD SOLD
This is either an 0610 or an 0609, either way it is not one of the 3 GHz+ weeks, it does 2.6 Ghz on 1.4 V, which is still faster than FX-62. The previous owner had it at 2.7 GHz @ 1.4V but my mobo was maxed. The unit was run by me 24/7 @ 2.6 GHz which was perfectly stable and it was run under water so temps never exceeded 45 degrees celcius.

2 GB (2x1 GB) G. Skill PC4000 DDR Ram - $150 - SOLD SOLD SOLD
This ram is excellent for overclocking a s939 system. Easily does ddr550.

2x 7800GT (1x eVGA, 1xBFG) - $180 each or $330 for both SOLD SOLD SOLD

These were under water as well, but never overclocked. I have the factory HSF's back on them, but I think the BFG is missing a backplate (if it came with one I can't find it) and the eVGA one the fan plug for the factory HSF is broken. THIS MEANS YOU WILL HAVE TO USE AN AFTERMARKET HSF IF YOU WANT TO USE THESE. They are guaranteed to work and have worked fine for me.

ASUS A8N-SLI Premium Mobo - $50 SOLD SOLD SOLD
You might be wondering why I would sell this board for this cheap, so let me explain. The board is 100% functional. In order to watercool the NB; however, I had to destroy the heatpipe that connects the NB and the MOSFETS. I no longer have the pipe and even if I did it would be useless because I cut it. The MOSFET passive heatsink is still on the unit and it works fine with a fan for cooling the CPU, and you can get a fan from the A8N Deluxe for active A8N NB cooling. Have retail box and most accessories (might be missing some SATA cables but it came with 8 so you'll get at least 4).

WD 74GB Raptor (8MB Cache) - $90
This unit has a warranty until 10/24/2010. Honestly I will NOT guarantee this one to be non-DOA because I haven't used it in awhile and I currently don't have a comp with SATA until my new one is together in a few weeks. It should work fine, but if it doesn't you'll have to RMA it to WD. Don't worry though...they do advance RMA so no need to get bent out of shape over it

Watercooling Parts:

Swiftech Storm Rev. 2 - $60 SOLD SOLD SOLD
Almost Brand new, only been used a few months, cleaned by me before isntallation, will be cleaned again before shipping.

2x Swiftech MCW60 w/ BGA Ramsinks - $40 each or both for $70 SOLD SOLD SOLD
Same as above, barely used and cleaned extinsively

2x MCP355 and 2x MCRES-1000 - Selling pump and resovoir together, $60 for each set or both for $100 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Both run super quiet and are excellent pumps.

Swiftech MCW30 Chipset Block - $20 SOLD SOLD SOLD
Same as above

2x Black Ice Pro 2 Pass Radiators (2x120mm) - $25 each or both for $40 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Excellent condition, same as rest of WC equipment

I also have a highly moded Lian Li V2000 Plus 2 SOLD SOLD SOLD that is perfect for anyone who wants to water cool. I custom mounted the radiators inside the case and put fan grills on the top to make it look nice. One rad in top and one in bottom. If you want the case, I'll sell the case for $100 by itself, or if you want the case and all the watercooling equipment make me an offer and we'll work something out. Pictures via camera phone upon request.

Ok prices changed from relatively firm to "GET EM SOLD" so PM me with offers.

bump, i got 100 in my paypal, if i can score 45$ more and the 165 is still for sale i will buy it.

are you looking for anything, I got 100$ + something?

160gb SATA still under warrent off the top of my head is somethign not use right now.

comon guys Raptor and One MCW60 and case to go, would love to get rid of these ASAP, make me an offer.

only the raptor is left. someone said he wanted it but never sent the paypal. it must go.

Back