FS: All kinds of stuff.. updated often..

Status
Not open for further replies.

oipunkz

Gawd
OK, so I have all sorts of stuff I need to get rid of to pay of some bills. Computer stuff, and other electronic 'stuff' for the most part. I plan to update this quite a bit as offers come in, and as I find more things to add to the FS list.

I accept USPS Money orders or PayPal. I ship via the USPS, so most things would go out Priority mail, unless it's heavy and I can save costs by sending Parcel Post (unless you specify and pay for the faster Priority mail).

I have solid Heat (http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=15714), and don't plan to ship anything before payment is received. And now onto the FS List!

MONEY TALKS... a lot of inquiries about certain items... first to PAY is the one that gets it..I'm not a complete ass.. I'll hold for a day if you are serious.. but don't jerk me around please..

Computer 'Stuff':

Dell 700M 71wh extended life battery (brand new never used) - was $70, then $60 now $50 shipped

Belkin 2-port PS2 KVM (w/built in cabling) $20 shipped

IBM Laptop AC Adapter (brand new, but only adapter, no wall cord for it, PN - 02K6543 / 16V 3.36A) - was $13 now $10 shipped

Kingston HyperX PC3500 2x256mb - was $75 now $60 shipped

Dell Laptop CD/DVD Drives:
24X CDROM (for latitude c600 series and others) - $15 shipped
24X CDROM (for latitude D600 series and others) - $20 shipped

TT Xaser II Case (black and red, looks great, just don't need it) - was $30 now $20 Local Pickup ONLY (southeast Michigan)

APC Back UPS Pro 1000 (needs new battery, probably $50-$60) - $25 Local Pickup ONLY (southeast Michigan)

Other Electronics

Sega Nomad / Portable Sega Genesis w/color screen and 18 Games (in overall good-great condition, some small marks on the screen, but nothing distracting. Comes with battery holder, and I'm sure I can find a compatible AC adapter if desired) Games include NBA Jam TE, Mortal Kombat II, Joe Montanna Football, Revenge of Shinobi, Super Street Fighter II, Sonic the Hedgehog, etc..... - was $100 now $85 shipped

Newly Added 04/22/06:
XBOX Games - $8 shipped each or $20 for all!
Project Gotham Racing 2
Crimson Skies
NCAA Footbal 2005
Gran Turismo 3 A Spec (PS2 game) - $5 shipped

MORE TO COME, as soon as I am done rebuilding a couple systems.... will have more items including P4 S478 2.4 CPU, S478 Server mobo, Shuttle SS51G, etc....

Please contact me here if interested: bigdeuce AT gmail.com

Items I am looking for in trade.

250+ gb IDE Hard Drive

2x 1gb DDR2 Laptop RAM

Stuff that is SOLD, gone, bye bye....

Archos Gmini XS100 3gb MP3 Player (new, was taken out of box, and used for literally just a few minutes to test it out) can be seen here at newegg (mine did not come with a case) - was $120, then $110 now $100 shipped!!! - SOLD

Swiftech Water Cooling Kit for S939 or S478 - was $165, then $150 now $130 shipped!!! - SOLD
(believe it was purchased as this and a couple extra blocks were added)
brand new, none of it has been used. comes with the following:
Swiftech bay resevoir
Socket 478 CPU bracket
S939 CPU bracket
MCP350 (pump)
MCW50-K (video card block)
MCW20-K (chipset block)
MCW6000-K (cpu block) - this has nicks and scratches in the paint, nothing that effects the functioning of it though.
MCR-120-K Radiator
Comes with all the tubing needed I believe

Promis Fastrak TX2300 SATAII RAID controller $50 shipped - SOLD

AGM 19" Widescreen LCD Monitor (barely used maybe 10 hours, maybe a month old?)) - was $200 now $185 shipped!!! - SOLD

Patriot Signature 2gb kit 2x1gb PC3200 DDR - $115 shipped - SOLD

QTY 2 WD2500KS 250gb SATAII HD's - $70 shipped each - both SOLD

MSI PM8M-V P4 Motherboard (brand new in the box) - $30 shipped - SOLD

Belkin Nostromo N52 (Like new, comes in original box) $25 shipped - SOLD

Dell 2405FPW LCD Monitor (yes, the sweet grand-daddy monitor 1920x1200, not that crappy WFP they are selling now) - $600 shipped - SOLD

Antec TPII 2.0 550 PSU (only a few months old) - $60 shipped - SOLD

QTY 2 Samsung Spinpoint HD1600JJ 160gb SATA HD's (very quiet, love these HD's) - $52 shipped each - SOLD

Biostar TForce 6100 mATX Motherboard S939 (QTY - 2) - was $50 each now $40 shipped each - both mobo's SOLD

QPack case Black model with NO window (can include stock PSU if necessary, 1 case was slightly modified inside/removed bracing to allow for larger HSF, both have a nice Yate Loon 120mm fan) - was $55 each now $45 shipped each - both cases SOLD

OCZ 2gb kit 2x1gb Platinum PC3200 DDR - $130 shipped - SOLD

EVGA 7800GT 256mb PCI-Express (only used for a few months) - was $250 now $240 shipped - SOLD

AMD64 3800X2 S939 (only used for about 3 months) - was $260, then $245 now $235 shipped - SOLD

Opteron 144 S939, very early batch pic here (can dig up the info if necessary) - was $125 now $115 shipped- SOLD

Justcom USB KVM (brand new, taken out of package, but never used) use a USB mouse and keyboard to control 2 PC's w/sound, all in one unit, no additional cables required. - was $25, then $20 now $15 shipped - SOLD

Creative SoundBlaster X-FI (only a few months old) - $75 shipped - SOLD

24X CD-RW/DVD Drive (for latitude c600 series and others) - $50 shipped - SOLD

256MB DDR2 So-DIMM out of an Inspiron 9300 - $14 shipped - SOLD

Dell 720 Color Printer (brand new still sealed in the box) - $32 shipped - SOLD

Sony RM-AX4000 Universal Remote (just like new, used for only a couple days before the woman forced me to get something 'less complicated') - $75 shipped - SOLD

Archos Jukebox Recorder 20gb MP3 Player - $70 shipped - SOLD
Recently got this used, but just don't need a 20gb MP3 player, so I got me a tiny 2gb one that suits me fine. The exterior of this unit is kind of beat up, but the screen is fine and everything works fine as well. Will come in a nylon zip case with a USB cable for it. Great as an external/portable Hard Drive as well.

S-Media 256Mb MP3 Player w/FM tuner - $30 shipped - SOLD
Uses 1 AAA battery, looks like new, still has plastic protector film on the screen. Great little mp3 player for the gym or jogging.. I can toss in some unused generic pair of earbuds if desired, but otherwise, no headphones would be included.

2 Old Laptops
1st is a Compaq 1590DMT
Pentium 166mhz, built in floppy and cdrom, at least 96mg ram, battery will hold a charge for 30 minutes or so last I recall, and a power cord.. laptop mostly works fine, though when peridically there is a goofy video issue somehow related to the cable between the motherboard and the screen, IF the issue occurs, you can usually just wiggle the screen back and forth a couple times and it fixes it.
2nd is a NO NAME BRAND (seriously, no name brand to be found on this thing anywhere)
It is a Pentium 166-233 somewhere in there, at least 64mb RAM, built in floppy and cdrom drive. Laptop works fine when you can keep it powered up. The battery is junk, but the laptop won't turn on unless you have the battery in it. And if I recall correctly, you have to have the AC adapter plugged in (as if you were charging the battery) for a little while before it will actually stay powered on for any amount of time.

Both laptops are in good overall condition, and are perfect for someone that is ready for a project or two...
$60 shipped for BOTH - SOLD

What Evag 7800GT is it? N517,516,514..... They have like 5 cards with diffrent clocks and diffrent heatsinks..

I still want to but it but im waiting for the moeny form another sale...

NEW stuff added, and lots of Lowered prices.....

I need to move this stuff.. PLEASE!

don't lowball me though yall... I really need money, I don't need to get screwed.. and my prices are pretty good I think.. however if I'm off on something and don't realize it, PM ME PLEASE and make a reasonable offer.

thanks!

please check your pm, im looking to buy the AGM 19" Widescreen LCD Monitor

Hey that opteron 144 stil for sale?
Can you dig some more info in it, I would like that chip if all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back