FS: Alienware M17X R3 - SSD - 16GB DDR3 - GTX560M

gr!m

Limp Gawd
For Sale: Alienware M17x R3 purchased last November (2011) and has been my work machine every day since (I do graphic and 3D design). I have not run into a single problem with it. I will sell it in the original box with the AC adapter and laptop sleeve. It is still under warranty (full Alienware warranty, covers anything, even cosmetic problems). There are a couple surface knicks near the volume controls but you can hardly see them. The screen is perfect with zero dead pixels. I plan on getting something a little less of a behemoth to carry back and forth to work. Original price was $2000 I am asking $1200 or best offer + shipping. PM for photos, I will email them to you.

Want to trade? I am looking for two things. A gaming desktop/parts and parts for an i7 ITX car pc build.

Ebay Feedback

Optional Extras:
Alienware (Logitech made) Keyboard and Mouse for $80 for both.

Specs:

System
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manufacturer Alienware
Model M17xR3
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz (3.2Ghz Turbo Boost)
Memory (RAM) 16GB DDR3

Storage
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

500GB 7200RPM HDD

Graphics

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M 1.5GB

Screen

1600x900 17"

Network

Network Adapter Intel(R) WiFi Link 1000 BGN

Other

1x HDMI in (You can hook up a PS3 or 360)
1x HDMI Out
1x SPDIF Out
4x USB (Two are 3.0)
2x Headphone Jacks
1x DisplayPort
1x VGA
1x Gigabit LAN
1x eSATA
1x Slot loading DVD burner
Great built in Klipsch spears.
Keyboard changes to almost any color. You can also color individual zones.
Windows 8 RC1 installed. Comes with Alienware Windows 7 recovery DVD

Last edited:
*morning bump* Price is negotiable. Also looking for even trades or trades + cash. Must be 15" or smaller, no desktops.

*morning bump* Anyone have an Acer Timeline Ultra or other ultrabook with dedicated graphics? I'd be willing to trade for that + a bit of cash.

Lowered price. Looking to build an ITX i7 rig, so perhaps a trade for parts + cash.

I have an m15x Alienware (i7-740qm/5850 mobility radeon/6gb/Win7). I run Skyrim at High settings with my 900p screen. Nice systems!

Back