Condition: Used

Warranty: Yes, expires: September 2015

Reason for sale: Not using as much as I thought I would

Payment: PayPal, Money Order/Cashier's Check

Item location: Fairfax, Virginia, United States

Shipping: Local pickup, FedEx
International shipping: No
Handling time: Ships within 2 business days of receiving cleared payment

Feedback: NotebookReview Forum Feedback Thread, eBay Feedback Profile, HeatWare Feedback Profile, [SOLD] Alienware M17x R1

Specifications: Alienware M14x R2
Stealth Black with Soft Touch Finish
Windows® 7 Professional, 64bit
3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3610QM (6MB Cache, up to 3.3GHz w/ Turbo Boost 2.0)
2 GB GDDR5 NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 650M with Optimus™
14.0" High Def+ (900p/1600x900) with WLED backlight
Slot Load Dual Layer Blu-ray Reader (Reads BD and Writes to DVD/CD)
*8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3-1866 (2x4GB)
*Intel 320 Series 160GB SSD
*Intel Wireless-AC 7260 (2x2 MIMO) + Bluetooth v4.0
Dell NBD On-site warranty through 9/2/2015

*Upgraded parts - originals included below and will be sent also for warranty purposes

6GB Dual Channel DDR3 1600MHz (4GB + 2GB)
500GB 7,200 RPM SATA 3Gb/s Hard Drive
Killer Wireless-N 1202 a/g/n 2x2 MIMO for Gaming & Video and Bluetooth 4.0

I will also be including a 14" Alienware Orion Sleeve for this laptop as well as a 2nd power supply.

This laptop has been used by me since it was purchased, I am the sole owner and got it directly from Dell brand new in September 2012. It is a great little laptop and is sized just right in my opinion. It has some signs of use (there are faint lines on the outside of the lid from going in and out of a backpack a lot and there are some faint marks on the plastic over the screen from the keyboard/palm rest that are hard to see if the screen is on) but otherwise everything is in great condition - normal laptop wear and tear stuff. There is one stuck pixel on the left of the screen about half way up and 3/4" from the left bezel. it is not really noticeable unless you are looking for it. That is my full disclosure, otherwise the laptop is in great shape. All ports work properly and the laptop works well for gaming and multimedia stuff. Whoever purchases this will have the remaining warranty transferred to them once the laptop is received. I apologize I do not have more photos, my only camera is my Nexus 5.....

I have sold 2 Alienware laptops on NBR before and the buyers both times were extremely happy with the outcome I can provide references if needed.

2h2pjf5.jpg

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Monday bump! Feel free to PM me if you have an offer or think my price is off.

Price Drop!!

$800 is the lowest I can go on this - I think compared to what is on the market that is a pretty good price if you consider the upgrades and warranty

Back