FS, Alienware case

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello everyone, i am selling my Alienware case, it is the newer one, color is Plasma Purple, includes matching keyboard and mouse, no power supply, reason is, i am going back to watercooling, leave message here or pm with offers, i have original box to ship it in, buyer pays shipping, and i will only accept postal money orders

also, i am selling Athlon64 FX53 socket 940 with ASUS SK8V mobo also socket 940 with 2 gig of memory= 4 sticks of Corsair 512 DDR2, here is actual info on mem=
CMX512RE-3200LLAW XMS3200REv1.1
0425049-0
XMS33200R 512MB 400MHz 2336

now, here is little story, a month ago my son was having a serious prob with his pc, wasnt posting, this was second set of pc components i put in this case, it wasnt posting. anyways, tried to see if everything was ok before we put in case, set on cardboard box, and it posted, so he put in case, which is an old antec case, when he hit power switch, smoke came out from one of the mem sticks, quickly turned off, found out mobo was touching on case, i threw that case out, lol. bought a new case and diffferent pc components, and quickly got him up and running again, he needed it for college, all his homework on existing hard drive, hahahaha
so anyways, all that said, the cpu ( no fan ) 2 gig ddr2 400, and asus sk8v mobo ( with asus driver cd and manual ) is sold as is only, so please keep that in mind, the cpu i know works, its the rest i am not sure about
i will pay shipping and handling on this but same as above, postal money order only,
any questions? ask away within reason.....................

The rules state you need to post a price or the thread will be locked.

(6) You must Post a PRICE unless the item is purely FT. (trading for cash still means FS)

ok, items strictly for sale, or auction?
starting at $100. each , it will be my discretion on final decision

This isnt an auction site. Post a price and accept that amount. If you want to auction stuff go here.

This is not meant to be an @ss....just a FYI before the thread gets locked.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Mercury Rising said:
ok, items strictly for sale, or auction?
starting at $100. each , it will be my discretion on final decision

ohh god, I love noobs

give ya 50 dolla

Alienware case keyboard and mouse = $150

FX53 cpu, mobo/2 gig mem = $700

before you flame, cpu alone is worth that, you are getting MOBO and 2 GIG of DDR2 free

Mercury Rising said:
Alienware case keyboard and mouse = $150

FX53 cpu, mobo/2 gig mem = $700

before you flame, cpu alone is worth that, you are getting MOBO and 2 GIG of DDR2 free
Um..........not DDR2, A64 doesn't use DDR2................just thought i'd let you know. You have registered DDR 1.

guito13 said:
This isnt an auction site. Post a price and accept that amount. If you want to auction stuff go here.

This is not meant to be an @ss....just a FYI before the thread gets locked.

I thought that no ebay links were allowed :)
Bump for you

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
peleejosh said:
I thought that no ebay links were allowed :)
Bump for you

No links to an ebay auction i beleive...if the mods think that was a no no of me just lmk...i think its safe...and yet another bump for the H noob!

refer to links that have an auction on there. IMHO posting the link to ebays homepage was beneficial for merc rise

can u ban this guy already, apparently we all know he hasnt even touched the rules section at all

Could you post some pictures of the stuff you are selling? I'm interested in the case.

Thanks,
Tyson

Lethal : Read the rules, kthx bye.

rofl lethal always does that..not the kthx bye part :O <3

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

i hope this works here is pics of case

Are Alienware case's aluminum? Thanks for the pictures it looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back