FS: Acer Ferrari 4005wlmi Laptop, 30gb iPod Video, Casio Exilim EX-S500 5mp Camera

iakonafuji

Weaksauce
I am looking to get into Apples so I want to buy a Macbook pro with the money I can get....SO now that you know why I am selling these, here I go.

Acer Ferrari- This laptop has been great to me and I hate to see it go, but I am really intrigued by the new Macbooks...I paid 2grand for this a couple months ago and I am asking $1550+shipping for it. It does NOT come with the Acer Ferrari mouse, but i will throw in a logitech G5 instead.

Casio Exilim- A great point and shoot camera with 5mp. It has some scratches on it from being dropped ONCE on ice, but that was a while ago and the camera functions perfectly. This comes with a 1gb SD card. I am asking $200 for this.

All prices are OBO and i can be reached via email at iakonafuji[at]gmail[dot]com

you might want to post specs of the laptop, and some pics wouldn't hurt.

also, do you have any heatware or ebay feedback?

Here are the specs:
Acer Ferrari 4005WLMi
AMD Turion 64 2GHz
1MB L2 Cache
ATI RADEON XPRESS 200M IGP Chipset
15.4" Wide SXGA+ 1680 × 1050
ATI Mobility RADEON X700
Video Memory Dedicated 128MB
100GB HDD FAT32 50gb partitions
DDR333 1GB RAM
Max Memory Supported 2GB
DVD Super Multi DVD Drive
Modem V.92 56K
LAN 10/100/1000Mbps
WLAN 802.11b/g Wireless LAN
IRDA IrDA
Bluetooth

USB x4
IEEE 1394 x1
Video Port 1 x VGA, 1 x DVI, 1 x S-Video TV-out
Port Replicator 1

Audio Integrated Sound card
Speaker Internal Speakers
Input Device
Touchpad Yes
Keyboard 88-key Acer FineTouch keyboard with five-degree curve, inverted T cursor layout, 2.5mm minimum key travel, international language support
Supplemental Drive
Card Reader 5-in-1 card reader for optional MultiMediaCard, Secure Digital card, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO or xD-Picture Card
Power
AC Adapter 90-watt AC adapter
Battery 8-cell lithium ion
Battery Life 3.0hours
Physical spec
Dimensions 14.3"W x 10.5" D x 1.4"H
Weight 6.3lbs

And here are some older pictures.

7-20-05032.jpg

7-20-05035.jpg

WILL TRADE FOR A MACBOOK PRO!

Pictures of the Ipod (front and back)?

References? Heatware or ebay? Would you be willing to ship first if none or COD?

AH, sorry for the lack of update in my previous post, but iPod was sold. I have heatware and ebay under Iakonafuji. Thanks guys.

ALSO. UPDATE! I will be willing to trade my acer for a smaller, thinner, lighter laptop (specs dont really matter..but must still be good) + money on your part. Can be any brand also. Thankls

Still have that camera and are you willing to part it out from the SD card?

if so lmk (thrasher64(at)gmail.com)
thanks

Hey, got your email but not 100% sure i understood ya, Any way i could buy just the camera? (ygm also ;)

Sorry, I will have to postpone selling the camera. I think my dad wants to use it for a trip to europe...so yeah, this is just me being honest, sorry.

Update with the laptop.

For the laptop and laptop alone, first one to give me $1300 takes it!

edit// iPod Sold

will trade you a 60gb ipod and a 12 inch powerbook (G4 edition) for your ferrari bundle. call me at either 419 957 5243, 419 393 4115, 419 399 2024, or email me at [email protected]. heat is under billygollihue, and it's recent. if you wanna swap, we'll ship simultaneously. message or call me back ASAP yes or no. if you don't want the ipod, maybe we can work something out...but to be honest, your ferrari's not worth much more than my powerbook.

thanks,

bill golihue

billygollihue said:
will trade you a 60gb ipod and a 12 inch powerbook (G4 edition) for your ferrari bundle. call me at either 419 957 5243, 419 393 4115, 419 399 2024, or email me at [email protected]. heat is under billygollihue, and it's recent. if you wanna swap, we'll ship simultaneously. message or call me back ASAP yes or no. if you don't want the ipod, maybe we can work something out...but to be honest, your ferrari's not worth much more than my powerbook.

thanks,

bill golihue

interesting

Back