FS: Abit IP35-E | NF-M2 Nview | AM2 3600 x2 Brisbane | Chimei 22" LCD | DDR2 | +More

dam, wish you had that I/O shield for that m-atx mobo... but bump !

Hi, was recommended to this site from 'cowboyzkickazz' on overclock.net, im really interested in the 3600+ your selling, would you consider selling to UK?
PM me. Thanks

any updates on stuff you sold Practal? I am holding out hopes of picking up the AM2 combo from you.

Chimei CMV 2210 22" LCD Monitor - Bought this back in March and havent realy used it since I bought my 3007WFP in May. I think its seen maybe 5 hours of use in the past 6 months. This is the Silver Model with black stand. Native res is 1680x1050 and 5MS response time. No dead pixels and not a single blemish on the monitor. This will be shipped in the original retail box(same way newegg sent it to me) and I cannot combine shipping on this item. $210 Shipped

Taking trades? If so PM me

Chimei CMV 2210 22" LCD Monitor - Bought this back in March and havent realy used it since I bought my 3007WFP in May. I think its seen maybe 5 hours of use in the past 6 months. This is the Silver Model with black stand. Native res is 1680x1050 and 5MS response time. No dead pixels and not a single blemish on the monitor. This will be shipped in the original retail box(same way newegg sent it to me) and I cannot combine shipping on this item. $210 Shipped

Taking trades? If so PM me

Sorry I just sent payment on that like 2 hours ago.

Holiday season picking up at work so tons of overtime, havent been on in a few days. I just sent tracking numbers, Ill update whats gone, and get in touch with those that are waiting. Sorry about the wait.

I have a few Gigabyte P35 boards Ill be clearing out soon as well.

Back