FS: A Pair of Runcore Pro IV 128GB SSD's

Randy2

[H]ard|Gawd
Finally returned from my vendor with the new Firmware that supports TRIM. These drives were used in a light duty RAID 0 array, personal use. No heavy usage. That particular machine
sat most of the time. I guess I have owned them for about 10 months, and they have sat for the last 2. I attempted to upgrade them to the new firmware which supports
TRIM prior to trying to sell them, and I couldn't. Runcore support had me open one of the drives for technical pics so they could provide me with a firmware upgrade package.
The warranty seal had to be broken for those pictures, but Runcore assured me it would still be warrantied. Of course, they sent me the wrong firmware again.
I could have RMA'd them to Runcore, but gave my vendor a shot at upgrading them, and it has been done correctly.

Keep in mind that there is some performance improvements in the new 1916 firmware, and the benches below are with the original firmware

Here is some info and specs:

Runcore Pro IV 128GB

$250 OBO Shipped Each One SOLD

Let me know what you have to trade. Macbooks, DDR2 memory, Windows 7 software etc.

rcoretpu.JPG

RAID O - 128K Stripe
rcoreatto.PNG

RAID O - 128K Stripe - Write Cache Enabled
rcorewritechcenabled.PNG

HEAT = Randy2

Last edited:
Back