FS: a couple things

complex

Limp Gawd
20gb hard drive
its useless for me because i jsut dont need the thing, im not shure how fast it is nor what the mb cache it has but it seams to go about as fast as my 120 7,000 rpm's wd's
here is a pic of the info on the hard drive

asking 20

xbox live 2 month subscriptions (2)
these are just cards that say xbox live on them and have a little space to scratch off and i will do that when it is bought and either email or pm the code to the buyer
3 bux each

Return To Castle Wolfeinstein
this is an xbox game thats not to old but is very fun, me and my friend played this game on multiplayer flor lieka week then we went on line with it and its really fun the only problem is, is that my mom threw away the original box and book but i but i will throw in a folder for it (not thoses cheap ass paper ones im talkin real plastic)

9 bux

SOLD
Quickcam 4000 pro (comes with roxio movie creator)
this makes almsot the most stunning web cam movies ive ever seen but if you want something better, wait to get a camera
the only thing missing form this thing is that the lense cover is missign as well as the driver disk but i will gladly make a drive disk and packedge it up unless the buy finds it unnecessary

xbox micro con
bought this a couple days ago but never realized how small it really was untill i got my hands around it

9 bux

my main email: [email protected]
2nd email: [email protected]
3rd email: [email protected]
my AIM: evilcameraguy (this is the best way to get in touch with me)

my heatware: ~complex~
my ebay name: blue_bight567
and if you buy, a + or - feedback is expected

all prices include shipping
all prices susceptible to change if people find them as rapage

payment can be by paypal, money orders, or personal checks

Better add a non-free email addy to that post before it gets locked.

PENDING-}
Quickcam 4000 pro (comes with roxio movie creator)
this makes almsot the most stunning web cam movies ive ever seen but if you want something better, wait to get a camera
the only thing missing form this thing is that the lense cover is missign as well as the driver disk but i will gladly make a drive disk and packedge it up unless the buy finds it unnecessary

ill buy it if the deal falls in the crap lol

Back