FS: A bunch of my stuff

WiLLiSTER

2[H]4U
Payment methods:
Paypal, money order, cash. If you have another way, let me know and we'll see if something can be worked out. I WILL NOT ACCEPT WESTERN UNION just to get that out of the way.

All prices are flexible. I'd prefer a local pickup (socal) or I could deliver it to you. I'm fine with anything within 20 miles of 91755.

Heatware is in sig (8-0-0)

Journey Diamond Pendant. Got this for my ex as a 1 year thing, but it didn't last between us. I only remember her wearing this once :(
http://www.zales.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2593832&cp=&kw=17435249&origkw=17435249&sr=1
This is just the pendant, there's no chain.
Asking $150
Finger for size comparison.
cimg1960yk8.jpg

Interested in:
Nothing at the moment.
=========================================================
SOLD/TRADED ITEMS
=========================================================
Hitachi 200gb 2.5" 7200rpm sata
AMD FX-55 (2.6 @ 2.8)
2x1gb ddr400 Corsair valueram (@ 440)
Laptop)
Kingston Valueram pc333
Asus A8N-SLI Premium
Creative X-Fi Platinum (Xtreme Music)
EVGA 8600GT
Intel E4300
Antec P180

Now parting out.

Have people interested in the CPU, Mobo, and 200gb hitachi. Everything else still available.

Hitachi 200gb 2.5hd and FX-55 have been sold.

Both sets of ram and x-fi are currently scheduled to be sent out on monday.

Everything else is still available.

Sold the 2x1gb ddr 400.

Looking for an XFX/EVGA 790i, a couple gigs of ddr3 ram, and an E8400 or Q9xxx cpu (prefer above a 9300). Would trade the laptop for those three items.

Laptop is gone as well as the 333 ram. Put up a price for the 7800gt (forgot to put one :p) Updated a couple other things as well.

Prices are negotiable guys, lemme know if you're interested in something.

I think this will be the last bump. Whatever doesn't sell after next friday I'll just keep and do something with.

Received Laptop today - excellent packaging and fast shipment time. Desktop is on its way to you this weekend.

Wil is an excellent guy to deal with guys!

Mike

Took down a few items due to me using them again or friends wanting stuff. Sorry to anyone that was interested in things.

Bumping upppp

Added a journey diamond pendant. I'll post pictures in a few minutes when my sister emails them.

God i would loveee that pendant for my girlfriend

if i can find the money, you will be receiving a PM quite soon

Back