Aug 25, 2004 #1 D Deltron n00b Joined Dec 25, 2002 Messages 28 Not overclocked at all. I have had it about 6 months or so, I'm looking for around $220 or so. Will have to ship in about a week or so, I am waiting to purchase a 6800gt from newegg. Let me know, buyer pays for shipping too. Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
Not overclocked at all. I have had it about 6 months or so, I'm looking for around $220 or so. Will have to ship in about a week or so, I am waiting to purchase a 6800gt from newegg. Let me know, buyer pays for shipping too.
Aug 25, 2004 #2 D Deltron n00b Joined Dec 25, 2002 Messages 28 *bump* *edit also* seems the price isnt really attractive, so ill let it go for $175.
Aug 25, 2004 #4 Tengis Supreme [H]ardness 2FA Joined Jun 11, 2003 Messages 6,566 I will buy it. Let me know your references, name, email address, phone number... You arent established, so you cant say you really blame me for not trusting oyu.
I will buy it. Let me know your references, name, email address, phone number... You arent established, so you cant say you really blame me for not trusting oyu.
Aug 25, 2004 #5 D Deltron n00b Joined Dec 25, 2002 Messages 28 I don't have any references, but I have given you my real name.