FS: 980/970 GTX, 6700k, Z170 Mobo, Win 7 pro, Nvidia codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrevorR

Gawd
Heatware
USPS for shipping.
No trades at this time.
Must have heatware or feedback and must include that in PM unless its in signature.
Google wallet or paypal for payment.

**PLEASE READ FIRST*** I bought all of these today from MC for good prices that I figure I could pass off to the Hardforum members since most aren't near an MC. The price I have listed is for the price I paid for today + shipping fees, not profiting from anything other than the cash back I get from my discover card, so if you message me with a lower offer, I'll ignore you. All items will include a copy of the receipt for warranty purposes. Except the windows keys.

6700K - Still sealed. $420 shipped.
23886700772_0abaf85afc_z.jpg

Will sell both processor and mobo for $525.

Asus Maximus Hero VIII z170 - Bought from MC as a combo with the processor, includes all accessories from what I can tell. Motherboard mint and includes original box. $115 Shipped. SOLD

Gigabyte Gaming g1 980 gtx - I bought it for $350 not including tax looks to be in mint condition and comes with some accessories. No UPC on box however. - $375 shipped SOLD.

23366547164_ff4ca715cc_z.jpg

EVGA 970 GTX - Bought two of these for $200 each today not including tax. Cards look mint and come with original box and some accessories. - $235 shipped.BOTH SOLD

23886700932_9464bb6294_z.jpg

Gigabyte 970 gtx ITX. - Same deal, bought today for $216 not including tax. Original box and some accessories. - $250 shipped SOLD.

23699081990_fabd2913eb_z.jpg

Nvidia bullets and blades codes - Got them from these cards. Pick Rainbow six or Assasins Creed. - $25 ALL SOLD

Windows 7 Pro - Got this a while ago when Microsoft was doing a promo for edu email users to buy it for a discounted (Not one of those free keys that college students get). Do not remember how much I bought it for. I installed it on my macbook and activated but never used it much and uninstalled it years ago. It is not an OEM. You can reactivate it on another machine or use it for a Windows 10 key. I guarantee it works or I'll refund you. $20 SOLD

Last edited:
I'm guessing by your name you went to the St. Louis Microcenter? Bump for my almost going there today ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back