FS: 9600 GT 90$ shipped. Miss Wife. Please buy it, so I can ship myself to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

piscian18

[H]F Junkie
GONE

This is Emma. Emma is as of last month, my wife. We met online playing Counter-strike source for www.hellsgamers.com Piscian & HT | Emma. Unfortunately she lives in Belgium and I live well.. here. After going back and forth over a year we finally got married but due to terrorist taking over the world or some such, immigration to Belgium is very difficult and here it's practically illegal. We are stuck scrounging for money to visit back and forth but times are tough. Sorry for being overly detailed I'm on my 2nd of 4 double shifts this week and I'm very emo about the whole situation.

DSC00962.jpg

Anyway please buy my card. it's seen little use. Comes with box and all accessories. 90$ shipped

XFX PVT94PYDF4 GeForce 9600 GT 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card

1141f71gbZZZZZZZZZ8a3953674bac3421c.jpg

1191f9138ZZZZZZZZZ8a3aa498f24101917.jpg

Also if anyone has recently immigrated to the states and has any advice we could use it. They are telling us because we unknowingly got married while she was on a tourist Visa that if we tried to file for her to get any kind of Visa she'd be permanently deported.

* Thanks to a member here we have a temporary plan. I'm flying out on November 11th to do a second marriage in Belgium which will hopefully speed the process along. Going to try and get her a Visa through the US consulate there. Which from my understanding is quicker and more forgiving than the INS due to the INS being overwhelmed stateside.

I'd like to thank everyone for all the kind words and offers for donations and a level a generosity I've never seen previously. Due to some efforts locally. I think were going be fine. Thanks all.

Send this link to Mr. Bush, maybe he would make a special arrangement for ya:d.

bump for ya.

have her move to canada til she becomes a permanent resident. it's easy to move there, and cake for her to come to the states afterwards. admittedly not the fastest solution, but in the mean time you won't have to fly back and forth to europe.

honestly wish I could help you man. If I had a job like some of these people on the forums earning 50k 60k 70k a year doing their networking gigs, I would drop you some cash. Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat as you in terms of working hard for your money. I will bump this thread to help you out.

have her move to canada til she becomes a permanent resident. it's easy to move there, and cake for her to come to the states afterwards. admittedly not the fastest solution, but in the mean time you won't have to fly back and forth to europe.

Probably your best bet.

Something ironic about playing terrorist and counter-terrorist and suffering from the consequences of the world's terrorist paranoia in real life (hell car crashes kill more people a month) .

And yeah, Canada.

Also she's your wife and you're a US citizen so how is it hard to move her here? I know that legal alien residents on visas can bring their wives over.

Something ironic about playing terrorist and counter-terrorist and suffering from the consequences of the world's terrorist paranoia in real life (hell car crashes kill more people a month) .

And yeah, Canada.

Also she's your wife and you're a US citizen so how is it hard to move her here? I know that legal alien residents on visas can bring their wives over.

It'll probably look like one of those convenient/paid marriages, mail order bride, etc. in the eyes of the law.
They are telling us because we unknowingly got married while she was on a tourist Visa that if we tried to file for her to get any kind of Visa she'd be permanently deported.
Cross-border relationships are hard enough, I can imagine how cross-oceanic relationships with tight budgets can be. GL, Skype helps a lot with keeping it together :D

bump. Thanks everyone for your responses. Also a couple PM's were of great help and gave me some ideas of where to go from here. Im gonna try and post more stuff soon. I'm just a bit worn from work and school.

bump man, hope you get what you want

I can understand the effect of being so far away

thanks. And with my 3rd day of double shifts to pay for ticket my journey into madness begins. Last bump for the day then I'll leave you guys alone.

Bump for love....and I must agree with an above post....getting it done in Canada would be alot easier, especially if you have a marketable skill in need up there. They have a slightly more personal take on immigration, if you follow the guidelines, it would actually be easier for both of you to emigrate there, than to try in this insanely administered country. Years down the road, moving back here would be much easier(hopefully) after you've established yourselves for awhile.

Good luck, I haven't much of it, but it seems you need abit more than I at this point. =]

Wow someone needs to buy your rig man so you can get the cash that you need

Ugh. As someone who has relatives across an ocean (or more specifically, in Russia), I tell you this: traveling back and forth isn't a solution. Over the years, it will can cost you enough money to buy a house with, and will make your life otherwise difficult, especially in today's economy. I'd strongly suggest finding some way for the two of you to move to the same place. I wish I could help you there. :(

Bump for you, though.

Ugh. As someone who has relatives across an ocean (or more specifically, in Russia), I tell you this: traveling back and forth isn't a solution. Over the years, it will can cost you enough money to buy a house with, and will make your life otherwise difficult, especially in today's economy. I'd strongly suggest finding some way for the two of you to move to the same place. I wish I could help you there. :(

Bump for you, though.

Thanks. Hopefully were gonna get a permanent situation set down in Nov. A lot of things are dependent on what they say when we do the second marriage over there.

Bump because its been 7 hours since I left work and now I'm back at work.

If you two are married and you are US citizen, doesn't she also get citizenship after like 1 yr or so? I am very familiar with US immigration but that's what it seems like. Good luck with everything.

If you two are married and you are US citizen, doesn't she also get citizenship after like 1 yr or so? I am very familiar with US immigration but that's what it seems like. Good luck with everything.

I'm afraid not. It's now a long, expensive, and painful process. Though the trip I'm referring to in my post may be the key to getting things moving quicker.

Bump for the day.

Think I'm going to give up and put it on Ebay if it doesn't sell by this weekend. thanks for the responses

The best way, would be to go there, and stay there with her until you get the process started. I was traveling back and forth to Argentina for 2 years or so, and on the last trip we got married, and I stayed the 6-7 months or so it took to get the paperwork started and got her the Visa and green card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back